[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
Hello guys i have problem with animated scenes because i have black screen when should be a animated scene, even at the start when the character in suit without face i showing a one cut scene with blowjob i can see this character but in place when should be a scene is just black and its all time time i see a text in game but still blackscreen, i wasnt at start like that couz i played a maybe month ago and this was working, I download game again and dosent work, only when i reinsalled my grapics card drivers start working but animated wasnt looped so i restarted game and now is blackscreen again, i think its something with bug on Ren'Py engine coz i have the same problem with "Acting Lessions"
go to this folder & delete every thing Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\cache hopefully it may work.

Reactions: Lolek77

TBanks

Dec 17, 2018
I'm on a MAC and I just downloaded .5c and stuck at Linda quest. I can't get to Bobs work. Do I need the patch? If so, how do I install it?

justanothernameboi2

Dec 12, 2018
I've downloaded 0.5c but all the animated scenes are simple, black screens with only the dialogue showing. I've searched the forums for this problem and a user suggested switching on the sound. However, even though the sound options are 'On' in my 'Preferences', I don't have any sound in-game and it hasn't done anything for the black screens. The game doesn't show up in the 'Volume mixer' either, which I found odd.
I'd really appreciate some help with this one!

Cheers

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've downloaded 0.5c but all the animated scenes are simple, black screens with only the dialogue showing. I've searched the forums for this problem and a user suggested switching on the sound. However, even though the sound options are 'On' in my 'Preferences', I don't have any sound in-game and it hasn't done anything for the black screens. The game doesn't show up in the 'Volume mixer' either, which I found odd.
I'd really appreciate some help with this one!

Cheers
Is your system volume muted?

This is the wrong thread to ask - try the main thread, not the walkthrough thread.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Where is this Secret Gallery? I just finished playing 0.5c and have collected all the Secret Cards but can't find the gallery.
Seriously ????? If you know about the cards, how in the h..l you don`t know how to open the gallery ???? Try the WT or use search function !!!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Seriously ????? If you know about the cards, how in the h..l you don`t know how to open the gallery ???? Try the WT or use search function !!!
I followed the walkthrough which showed where the cards were but it didn't say how to find and open the Secret Gallery. The only gallery I can find is the regular one on the MCs computer.

Edit: NVM, I found it but now I'm missing 4 scenes.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I followed the walkthrough which showed where the cards were but it didn't say how to find and open the Secret Gallery. The only gallery I can find is the regular one on the MCs computer.

Edit: NVM, I found it but now I'm missing 4 scenes.
The sceens will appear, when you are completed everything, if they don`t show, you haven`t !!!!!

ViperC

Jun 25, 2018
For those having issues with the Linda event at the beach triggering, I talked to her at work one day and that started it off.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'm on a MAC and I just downloaded .5c and stuck at Linda quest. I can't get to Bobs work. Do I need the patch? If so, how do I install it?
You don't need the patch, just exhaust all dialogue options with dad and mom until it unlocks.

Where is last rubbish in third time at mom's office.. i cannot find it . please help me out
Kinda difficult to help you without a screenshot, don't you think?

How to find dads schedule for the linda walktrhpugh?
Finish the Zuri & Suri quest. Zuri will eventually tell you during dialogue with her.

The Zuri attacks you, but Suri saves you and you miss some locked sceens !!!
Technically you don't even miss them as they are still unlocked in the gallery on your PC.

Reactions: jagerbob

69dude

Dec 1, 2018
Guys, I am new here, I have a problem in Milfy City.
Can someone give an explanation on how to climb liza's house at night?
I would appreciate if video/screenshots are also included.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes