[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
in that first image, where did you find that bottom right one at?
i forgot i just found one in the kitchen one of the bricks
and mostly just followed this guide
1 in the gym locker room - brown

1 at aunts pool - gray (bottom left)

1 in aunts garage - white (window)

1 in aunts bathroom - white (tile)

1 in aunts office - uncolored "secret card" (speaker)
theres actually 2 in the garage one is a snowman

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i forgot i just found one in the kitchen one of the bricks
and mostly just followed this guide
1 in the gym locker room - brown

1 at aunts pool - gray (bottom left)

1 in aunts garage - white (window)

1 in aunts bathroom - white (tile)

1 in aunts office - uncolored "secret card" (speaker)
theres actually 2 in the garage one is a snowman
i found it, must of overlooked that one, it was the bathroom white tile one, now i'm done with 0.4

hurrdurrpenis

Oct 19, 2017
i dont suppose you remember the ones i missing do you :angel:
Kitchen there's two:
One is a brick (near-ish to the refrigerator) same color of the brick (but no texture, so that's how you find it).
Second one is in the left leg of the counter-top in the middle of the kitchen. It's a red-ish color to resemble the reflection of the refrigerator).

Edit: Aunt's entrance, in the window to the right of the door (the first one) top row, middle square, it's against the red wall behind it so it's very hard to see.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Kitchen there's two:
One is a brick (near-ish to the refrigerator) same color of the brick (but no texture, so that's how you find it).
Second one is in the left leg of the counter-top in the middle of the kitchen. It's a red-ish color to resemble the reflection of the refrigerator).
cool thx :D

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i dont suppose you remember the ones i missing do you :angel:
lets me see if i can remember
aunts house, looking at the door, the window to the right, top middle small pane of glass
kitchen, looking at the fridge corner top right side, 3rd small brick over
2 in bathroom, white tile and bottom right corner
kitchen, middle island, on top of the bottom left bar/leg
2 in garage, snowman and under the widow on the right side white
pool bottom left screen grey
aunt's office on speaker, secret card
gym changing room, bottom right corner brown

k, thats all 10 of them

Reactions: bobbo69 and Renetta

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
lets me see if i can remember
aunts house, looking at the door, the window to the right, top middle small pane of glass
2 in garage, snowman and under the widow on the right side
aunt's officer on speaker, secret card
cool thx i got them all all theres left is to actually progress through the game which im having a had time doing all i was able to do is to talk to the caroline aunt and yazmin

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
cool thx i got them all all theres left is to actually progress through the game which im having a had time doing all i was able to do is to talk to the caroline aunt and yazmin
wtf man, i already finished this update :FeelsGoodMan:

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
lucky you mind helping your brother out :angel:
btw im totally serious i mean all i was figured out in this game was the cards talking to the caroline yazmin and auntie and cleaning up the pool i dont know how to progress further

Reactions: L☹VE

Expreso

Jan 7, 2018
How to clean the pool? Everytime i select the mop it says Cleaning Stuff has to be selected help

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
My bad guys, I read the changelog which said there is only 5 new cards. Didn't waste any more time mindlessly searching.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
My bad guys, I read the changelog which said there is only 5 new cards. Didn't waste any more time mindlessly searching.
np we got it covered :D
2 in garage, snowman and under the widow on the right side white
aunt's office on speaker, secret card

k, thats all 10 of them

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
lucky you mind helping your brother out :angel:

btw im totally serious i mean all i was figured out in this game was the cards talking to the caroline yazmin and auntie and cleaning up the pool i dont know how to progress further
clean the pool 3 times on 3 different days, you can find the mope and bucket in the garage, open up the backpack/inventory, click on the mope and bucket to have it selected, close out of your backpack/inventory and at the pool you will see where you have to place it, then just click on the mope and bucket beside the pool to start cleaning, after you clean the pool, go inside and talk to aunt, tell her your done, next day or later on, you will find her in the pool, talk to her, i think the next day when you enter the house, you will get a bathroom scene, at night, go to aunt's house, there will be a new option to climb up the side of the house, peek in the window, get a scene, next night, do the same, get a different scene, next day, i went in the morning, you will see both in the pool, go inside, go to the office, get there house key, it will be on the left side on the self, go outside, talk to both, go inside to the fridge get yourself a beer, go back to the pool to finish the scene with both of them, next day, i went morning again, go into aunt's house and go into the kitchen and get a scene, at night, climb the side of the house again, this time you will get invited in, watch the scene, next day go to the pool, talk to aunt's wife, she will send you to the bathroom, watch scene, that night use the door, go to there room, get a scene, next night go back use the door again, go to there room, get a new scene.

and i think that's the whole story line for them 2, i don't think i left anything out, but at nights now, since you have there key, you can go into there room while they are sleeping and do stuff to them

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
clean the pool 3 times on 3 different days, you can find the mope and bucket in the garage, open up the backpack/inventory, click on the mope and bucket to have it selected, close out of your backpack/inventory and at the pool you will see where you have to place it, then just click on the mope and bucket beside the pool to start cleaning, after you clean the pool, go inside and talk to aunt, tell her your done, next day or later on, you will find her in the pool, talk to her, i think the next day when you enter the house, you will get a bathroom scene, at night, go to aunt's house, there will be a new option to climb up the side of the house, peek in the window, get a scene, next night, do the same, get a different scene, next day, i went in the morning, you will see both in the pool, go inside, go to the office, get there house key, it will be on the left side on the self, go outside, talk to both, go inside to the fridge get yourself a beer, go back to the pool to finish the scene with both of them, next day, i went morning again, go into aunt's house and go into the kitchen and get a scene, at night, climb the house of the house again, this time you will get invited in, watch the scene, next day go to the pool, talk to aunt's wife, she will send you to the bathroom, watch scene, that night, go back, get a scene, next night go back get a new scene

and i think that's the whole story line for them 2, i don't think i left anything out, but at nights now, since you have there key, you can go into there room while they are sleeping and do stuff to them
cool thx for your help :D

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can't find the card in the bathroom. Which white tile? Thx
it was one of the ones on the back wall on the left side of the bath tube, i was just clicking on everyone single one of them until i got it, think it's more in the shower area on that back wall

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
cool thx for your help :D
i think that's in the right order of what to do, not sure if i got something mixed up with a different part, but it's a rough idea i guess on what to do

and for caroline, i just talked to her every chance i get, find her in her bedroom, at her shop and in the kitchen 1 time drinking beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes