[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

juice0804

Aug 27, 2017
Greetings to all.

I've been playing this game since v 0.01 and it is great. I am progressing well. I am sort of stuck on one particular thing though. Over time, mom discovers that Sara is doing poorly at school and decides to "ground" her to her room when she gets home from school. She also forbids the player to speak with Sara at all. Is there a way to speak with or interact with Sara while she is in exile?

Thanks

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Greetings to all.

I've been playing this game since v 0.01 and it is great. I am progressing well. I am sort of stuck on one particular thing though. Over time, mom discovers that Sara is doing poorly at school and decides to "ground" her to her room when she gets home from school. She also forbids the player to speak with Sara at all. Is there a way to speak with or interact with Sara while she is in exile?

Thanks
Talk to her at school then later cam w/ her.

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
so... for us plebs that cant talk to sara, is it a bug? cause she aint at school, and her rooms locked and she definitely isnt showing up on web cam

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
so... for us plebs that cant talk to sara, is it a bug? cause she aint at school, and her rooms locked and she definitely isnt showing up on web cam
NVM folks who have the same problem as i did, shes NOT in her normal spot by the lockers, shes in a class room where celia(teacher)is, in the after noon. hope that helps

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Just started playing this game last night and I am hooked. Great characters, animations, and interface. Really fun to play! Trying to do everything with no game guide for now. The interface makes it really smooth. Great Job! :FeelsGoodMan:

PANDA786

Jul 11, 2018
Heyy!!I am stuck at linda's chapter...I have done all the required things but when i visit the workplace for any work she says"I dont have any work for uh" and then it comes to the evening massage but when i visit the home there is no one there...how to open linda's weekend event....Can anyone help me plzz

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Heyy!!I am stuck at linda's chapter...I have done all the required things but when i visit the workplace for any work she says"I dont have any work for uh" and then it comes to the evening massage but when i visit the home there is no one there...how to open linda's weekend event....Can anyone help me plzz
You're playing the Android version I presume. That version has a game-breaking bug in the mom quest AFAIK. Play the proper version on PC instead, that's your best bet for now.

Reactions: Shadow Fiend

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
You must to unlock it first, in afternoon, then go back at night
so that's what I'm trying to say, when I go to the store in the afternoon, clicking on the window, nothing happens, and when I come back at night, it says the store only opens in the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes