Collection Video ArawAraw Collection [2024-04-30] [ArawAraw]

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Hmmm, what is with Araw doubling up his videos since june/july (Tracer, Ahri, Kiriko, Spider Gwen, and now Ahri, Raven, Senna, Sona)? He's been making short videos for a long time, and now he's suddenly so embarrassed that he needs to make them artificially longer?
I don't mind it so much if he doubles a 10 second video but now he's doing it to 20 second and longer. :WaitWhat:
Wildeer did 4s loop into 40s for his last Lara vid, 2 loops ain't that bad :KEK:

Jun 27, 2021
Hmmm, what is with Araw doubling up his videos since june/july (Tracer, Ahri, Kiriko, Spider Gwen, and now Ahri, Raven, Senna, Sona)? He's been making short videos for a long time, and now he's suddenly so embarrassed that he needs to make them artificially longer?
I don't mind it so much if he doubles a 10 second video but now he's doing it to 20 second and longer. :WaitWhat:
Yea this is quite pointless of him to do, other than maybe fool retards into thinking he actually made a 40 sec anim instead of 20 on loop.

Anyway, I just cut it in half with lossless cutter or Avidemux (better imo).

This new Zeri animation went from 44 sec 100mb to 22sec 50mb (perfect loop). Can't guarantee every animation will be perfectly cuttable without re-encoding it.

He does however make the sound different for the second loop in some animation. I didn't notice it with Zeri here, but I did notice it with 40sec Ahri one.
But the sound difference is very minimal. (like a short giggle in part 1 or exhale in part 2)

Reactions: Asschen

Varietrance

Jun 14, 2022
Yea this is quite pointless of him to do, other than maybe fool retards into thinking he actually made a 40 sec anim instead of 20 on loop.

Anyway, I just cut it in half with lossless cutter or Avidemux (better imo).

This new Zeri animation went from 44 sec 100mb to 22sec 50mb (perfect loop). Can't guarantee every animation will be perfectly cuttable without re-encoding it.

He does however make the sound different for the second loop in some animation. I didn't notice it with Zeri here, but I did notice it with 40sec Ahri one.
But the sound difference is very minimal. (like a short giggle in part 1 or exhale in part 2)
Yeah, the only one I didn’t cut was the Senna one since that one had different swears at the end and made it kinda hotter. Pfft.

TOVTKOK

Apr 25, 2020
Just downloaded Lux 5 720p and added sound from ArawAraw's Twitter. Maybe someone need it

UPD: While we are waiting the original 1080p, i made a 1440p versions via VLC with RTX enhancing to reduce noises and make low quality files more cleany. Result is fine, so i uploaded. Output files is pretty big, but i made a decision not to lower bitrate, you can do it yourself if needed.
sorry for my english skills

Last edited:

TOVTKOK

Apr 25, 2020
Like a previous one, added sounds from twitter to new Akali 720p vids and enhanced resolution up to 1440p via VLC and RTX, enjoy!

P.S Also updated link to Lux, fixed low quality audio

Last edited: