3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
A lot of images and videos are missing, now I've arrived at Angela's first quest, she told me that her boyfriend is coming to the house, and then she gives the "peek" function, but when I click on it there is no video. I clicked on open video url and it takes me to a folder that is not present in Angela's folder. Then some images of the aunt are not present. So you should release an update of the game in which all the images and videos are present otherwise it is unplayable.

EdW0ng

May 3, 2020
There are some events that are present in the code and have images that don't trigger in the game
I don't know if it is intentional or not

mystafa

May 2, 2017
I still don’t understand. Is the route with Uncle completed? Or is there some kind of plug again?

Amansour

Mar 1, 2024
That went better than I thought... maybe I should wank one off in the evening and she if she does the same... how i do that ?

cetto

Sep 6, 2019
I'm stuck at 6/24 progress with ava, I don't know how to move forward and the advice has completely disappeared, does anyone have a save from 7 onwards? or any save?

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
I'm stuck at 6/24 progress with ava, I don't know how to move forward and the advice has completely disappeared, does anyone have a save from 7 onwards? or any save?
Keep jerking off from 18 to 22h in your room until she catches you couple of times

ilikethings

Oct 22, 2016
relieve tension in your room 18:00 onwards and should further her progression, around 10 is when she will come in for titjob

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Those hints are a total mess + Angela status and Alexis status is going all over the place. First AngelaMe 2/25 + AngelaMarcus 2/20, then AngelaMe 5/25 + AngelaMarcus 5/20 and after "end of content" (despite still not seeing tits at the pool) this:
View attachment 3511938
When I'm going to load the save next version I will be at 18/25 already?
Also how do I progress?
View attachment 3511942
After the date I managed to go from 20 to 21 at the pool and I'm stuck.
With Keiran I managed to get the scene where the aunt says she's leaving for the weekend but nothing happens and when I invite him I get the same BJ scene every time + there's a bug that dinner scene plays out twice in a row and stops at 20:00.
Also the counters for sex acts don't work.

EDIT: It appears Ava is at 2 places at once at 20:00 on the weekends (my living room and uncle's living room) and after that scene I went from 18/21 to 20/21 and it says "END_OF_PROGRESSION" despite 20/21. Also now I'm at Marcus 20/20, there are no hints and it doesn't say "END_OF_PROGRESSION" there, only after that 1 black scene. How can you fuck up a html game this much.

EDIT2: There's a hidden anal scene with Ava at the pool which put me from 21/24 to 21/24... At least Keiran is now at 22/21... and Marcus 21/20.
For Ava she'll go up to 24 with the player (just from banging her) after the date.

I'll look into the Keiran progression, I changed quite a bit around in that department and did a couple of playthroughs but apparently some bugs persisted somewhere.

As for Marcus and Angela, you should only be able to go up to progression 3 with her. Are you using a prior save? Because those will be borked.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
That's my bad, keep wacking off in your room in the evening. Hint will be fixed in a bugfix.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
A lot of images and videos are missing, now I've arrived at Angela's first quest, she told me that her boyfriend is coming to the house, and then she gives the "peek" function, but when I click on it there is no video. I clicked on open video url and it takes me to a folder that is not present in Angela's folder. Then some images of the aunt are not present. So you should release an update of the game in which all the images and videos are present otherwise it is unplayable.
Not sure I would call 2 images and a small vid "a lot" out of the 300+ some odd that I have in there... But yes, it sucks they're not in there. Bugfix with those will be posted today.

• Haha
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes