Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
screenshot0109.png

screenshot0111.png

screenshot0112.png

screenshot0114.png

Are you familiar with "Arabella" ? It was written by an anonymous author in 1890 and it's considered one of the classics of vintage erotica. I had to read it to include some parts for TableTop BornStar and it blew me away. In my honest opinion it can be turned into a female protagonist AVN, and as far as I know it hasn't been one made, up until now.

Unfortunately, my schedule is full with TTBS and Goss_IP 2: Ghost Stories afterwards but I can't really let this go entirely. So, maybe, in my spare spare time once or twice I'll add something to it until I'll have at least the first chapter ready.

In contrast to my other works, I'm not planning to deliver it as a comic book, but rather respect the original text, and make it text based. That means no animation and no audio FX. Just text, some dialogues, an image and some background music.

The tags already included in the original are vast from: Incest, lesbian, group sex, cheating, sharing,, all types of sex etc

All these ideas in my head and my will to make them real, will surely keep me busy for a long, long time.

Last edited:

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
This looks very interesting! I can't wait to see something posted.
The first chapter is ready and open for patrons and subscribers. I;m very happy with the result. It will be released to the public (here that is) when the new update of TTBS is ready, in a month from now.

Reactions: jufot