Unity Apotheosis - early development 2d RPG

Which of the three main characters are you most interested in?

• Sarah Bradford

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Julieta Rodriguez

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Anput

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Apotheosis will be a 2D rpg that will incorporate elements of zombie fiction and Egyptian Mythology. It will have three playable main characters, Sarah Bradford, Julieta Rodriguez, and Anput:

Bust Combined Canvas.jpg

I am creating a dev diary here in order to try to better organize my thoughts and keep myself working on this project at least semi consistently.

Synopsis:

After the death of their father Sarah Bradford and Dylan Bradford's mother, Victoria Alexander Madeline Leigh Bradford IX, returns from her archeological work oversees and pressures the two to accompany her to a new dig site. They are accompanied by Victoria's Sister in Law, Adriana Rodriguez, and her daughter, Julieta. When they arrive they unwittingly breathe new life into an ancient conflict which unleashes a plague of undeath over the land.

Planned scene content/tags:

Corruption, furry, bestiality, incest, prostitution, virginity loss, filming, hypnosis, monster, Humiliation, ENF.

Gameplay:

Gameplay Development has started and stopped multiple times because I cannot land on something I am happy with. I will continue to work on the artwork and brainstorm what exactly I want from the game so progress does not entirely stall.

Playable Characters:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Supporting Characters:

Last edited:
Reactions: SOMBRA37

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I'll continue to update character information and basic information about the game in the body of the first post, as well as finished version of the artwork already present, but all newly generated artwork or other content will be done as its own post in order to help me track my progress. I am going to try to have some piece of new content every week.

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Here's what I've worked on since my last post.

When you're sleeping in a place you've never stayed before you should always make sure to lock your doors.

rough.png

I'm actually thinking I might need to repurpose this into a massage scene of some sort. I just get that vibe off of it after messing with it a bit more.

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Not much to show this week, life's been busy. I've been working on painting the character portraits. Not got much experience with painting/shading so its been a grind. I had some fun with this part though so I wanted to show it off.

Wet Titties.png

As I was going I just started making the shirt more and more transparent and then started with the drops and one thing led to another and bam, wet titties.

Here they are dry as well.

Dry titties.png

I feel like I've learned a lot working on this and the basic workflow for creating the water drops should apply to other fluids as well ;)

Might as well add these in here too for fun.

Sarah boobs.png

Since I think I have something of a handle on the painting/shading I'll probably try to finish all the Main 3's base artwork and then move on to something else.

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
First post in quite a while, haven't had much time to work, but here's what I worked on yesterday and today. Its been a long time since I have attempted any animation so I would love some feedback if anyone can offer any. From here I will rough out a running animation and a jumping one as well, and can hopefully get these in engine soon-ish to mess with. From there I can make the rough animations of the two other girls as well, they should be considerably easier since they got normal human legs.

Anim container.gif

I have also settled on a type of gameplay. This will be an action platformer in the vein of games like the Shantae series with Visual novel style character busts for conversations and CG's for sexual content. There may be an element of combat sex, but if there is it will be secondary to the CG's, this is because generally I dislike how random sex in adult platformer games can feel a bit tacked on and not really mesh with the story or gameplay.

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Aww man, that game name "Apotheosis" was one of the shortlist for something I was working on.

I hope it brings you many players reaching for a dictionary much success. :ROFLMAO:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Aww man, that game name "Apotheosis" was one of the shortlist for something I was working on.

I hope it brings you many players reaching for a dictionary much success. :ROFLMAO:
Hey, its not like I own the name and as long as they're not too similar I don't see why we can't both use it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: osanaiko

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Here is a heavily work in progress update to the stripper pole scene featuring Anput, minus background. The shading and lineart both aren't entirely finished and there will be more variants as well (including vaginal penetration,) but I figured it was far enough along for some people to have some fun with it, get a feel for my style of rendering and offer me some constructive criticism.

Strip2.png

Now that I've really pinned down what I think the game's art should look like, the gameplay concepts, and gotten paper doll (black and white sketches) movement animations for one of the characters finished, and the other two started I'm unlikely to post much else here until I have something actionable. Hopefully I can have a basic prototype (essentially a platforming test with an enemy to kill and an npc to trigger WiP scenes) fairly soon to post here.

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
So its been a long time, but believe it or not I am still working on this. Its kind of taken a backseat to my stuff I have going on IRL, so I barely have time to work on this, but I'm finishing University soon so hopefully I'll get some more time coming up. Here's some more Wips. Its just Anput right now tbh, so if you're not into furry probably not the most exciting thing for you.

Anput sexual Harassment scene:

enf.png

Anput Baboon Mating press:

AhephixAnput_press.gif

I like how this one looks so far, gotta do the inbetweens and finish cleaning the keys.

Anput's nude walk sprite is almost entirely done:

Walk.gif

The rest of her movement sprites have the motion charted out, just need to draw the clean pass.

Idle.gif
combat idle.gif
runjump.gif
Run.gif

As for her attack combo. I only have the basic construction done. It will be a 3 hit, and you'll be able to hold the last hit for a kick flurry.

An Moves.gif

I'd absolutely love some feedback. Also I'm doing some in engine work as well right now. I'll update this when I have a bit more to show off.

I'm aiming for one sex scene for each of the main characters and at least functional artwork for gameplay for a concept demo.

Last edited: