fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Help plss event
Event [Isabel] - fuck in guesthouse (repeatable)
Event [Explore] - Teacher (existing). Added option to kill him if strength above 150. (Event won't trigger anymore)
Event [Cabin] - Invited lone survivor misbehave
Event [Basement] - Guest asks to fuck npc in basement.
Event [Basement] - Guest asks to fuck npc - threesome (For supporters)
Event [Cabin] - Virgin merchant
Event [Fire place] - Falling satellite

How do I manage to do the events?

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
smokrader I have some confusion about installing custom portraits from you packs to the main game. If I add all the girls from both packs, Should I just copy past the "custom_portraits" folder into the main game or do I have to rename any files there?

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
smokrader I have some confusion about installing custom portraits from you packs to the main game. If I add all the girls from both packs, Should I just copy past the "custom_portraits" folder into the main game or do I have to rename any files there?
technically it depend on if you had other portrait from other dev ( not the one from the main game) they why the simple thing is to "copy and merge" both "custom_portraits" folders

but if you prefer you can also take all the png image inside the "hair color files" and copy past it each time.( its just a repeat mutliple times act)

also be aware to be sure that when in the " hair color files ( brun, blonde ,...) of each race, the pngs image are name 1.png ( in other word in alphabetical order)

and that you have also checked the HTML file for the code to modify

hope it answer your question if you need more precision dm me ;)

Reactions: tgp31

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
technically it depend on if you had other portrait from other dev ( not the one from the main game) they why the simple thing is to "copy and merge" both "custom_portraits" folders

but if you prefer you can also take all the png image inside the "hair color files" and copy past it each time.( its just a repeat mutliple times act)

also be aware to be sure that when in the " hair color files ( brun, blonde ,...) of each race, the pngs image are name 1.png ( in other word in alphabetical order)

and that you have also checked the HTML file for the code to modify

hope it answer your question if you need more precision dm me ;)
Thanks. I just have main game and your packs right now. So should I just copy pate the folder into the main game in my case or do I have to edit some files? Also I am planning to add Action Pack Mod by decker666. Will I have to edit or replace any files to work both yours and his mods?

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Thanks. I just have main game and your packs right now. So should I just copy pate the folder into the main game in my case or do I have to edit some files?
in your case just have to copy paste

for the edit part , you just need to modify the HTml files where it say asian.... (like show in the intruction, and put the right number ( if you have 10 png for asian hair then put 10 after the 1, at asian black hair and ... for each hair color ...
Also I am planning to add Action Pack Mod by @decker666. Will I have to edit or replace any files to work both yours and his mods?
from what i recall no you just need to place in the right places

Reactions: tgp31

example890

Jun 30, 2017
hy everyone, sorry for the delay View attachment 3540520

Like promise here's the part 2 of my mod

( the part 1 can be find here: https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalyptic-world-v0-35-ttyrke.137594/post-13176789)

this part 2 add 18 new portrait, those are :

Angela White, Autumn Falls, Brooklyn Chase, Capri Cavanni, Cecilia Lion,Christy Mack, Destiny Dixon, Eva Notty, Franceska Jaimes, Gianna Dior, Juelz Ventura, Karma Rx, Katrina Jade, Rae lil Black, Susy Gala, Tia Cyrus, Veronica Rodriguez and Vina Sky.

CHANGELOG: ( since the Part1)

- Since this is in a way my trademark, i choose to only left the sepia effect for the hero "cum" scenes and the the "rose" effect for the squirt scenes ( for more info go see my post linked for part 1).

- like the part 1, added 3 photo for each model portrait but also include a AI portrait for some models of the part one ( a big thanks to Flankspeed for his time and work(we will try to bring you the AI portrait of part 2 soon.)

as always you can find the walktrough in the mod folder

have fun.

link for part II: Mega

new link for part I: Mega

I'm so sorry. My native language is not English.
I would like to ask if my situation is correct?

1) replace the pack.js of the main game by the one inside this mod ( my pack.js contain all the models in partI and partII) or adjust it ,if you don't want all the models
renka-saito-belief.png

2024-04-26_065948.png

2) place the models (inside the "pack" of the mod) inside the pack folder of the main game.

3) copy and paste or merge the new custom portait inside the respective one of the main folder and rename the portrait accordingly (try to rename correctly (for exemple if the 5 first portrait are of Asa akira it should be rename,1 to 5))

2024-04-26_065524.png

2024-04-13_145346.png

Just do it, but after entering the game
The material has been replaced, but the personal information cannot be changed. I would like to ask what happened? Do I need to modify it again?

2024-04-26_065819.png

2024-04-26_065832.png

2024-04-26_065847.png

If you want to modify something like

Where should I modify it? Sorry for taking up everyone's precious time. Sorry.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
the only thing to technically modify before playing is in the HTML files ( the part where you indicate the number of portrait for each game

once you have done all the part correctly , in game when you selected a girl , at one point you there a button "rename" and another " modify" , click on modify an "modify her portrait "

memeguy1

Apr 23, 2024
negan quest 2 (?) still having issues giving all 4 blonde companions over, only gives the option to fuel trade, No idea how to edit console, help appreciated

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
yes adrianna chechik was not from me , but can be found a few page before my post of the part 2 of my mod
Found it. Thanks. You have ".DS_Store" files in many folder of your packs. What are these files and what do they do?

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes