• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Apocalypse! Rise of the Sex Fiends! [v1.0] [RipeBananaGames]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
I might be missing something, but how do you rescue someone if they get captured AFTER the monsters have been cleared?
How do you rescue people in general? Someone was captured but it didnt say anything about being able to rescue them
If they get captured by the fiends then you have x amount of days to get them back before they're gone forever.

You should see a tentacle monster icon in the building that they got captured in, you have to kill the fiends.

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Alright. I don't think I saw an option to rescue them, but I'll keep an eye out.

Also, are the starting military folks basically irreplacable?

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Alright. I don't think I saw an option to rescue them, but I'll keep an eye out.

Also, are the starting military folks basically irreplacable?
They're one of the best character types in the game, but you can pick up more of them. Or train others to be as good as them. I've had them show up in the random recruitments that happen every few days. But they're hardly necessary, the game isn't too difficult.

Base defense seems to be based mostly on combat ability, and you can make a single base camping survivor pretty stupidly strong and have them defend the base themselves with more or less 100% success rate on their own. Though you need the college and cash to train stats.

Or grab the food production buildings early and then just pile on as many survivors as possible. Never take risks and try to form a horde of survivors regardless of quality. Send dozens of them on single scouting missions to get them all experience and levels.

When you get the science building, I'd research food there too. By the time you're done, you'll be making more food than the maximum amount of people could possibly eat. Just kept piling on every survivor you can find for the tiny little boost they provide.

I will say that if the person you pick up has more craziness than combat ability, then they'll actively hurt your defense chances, so keep them out working or give them therapy to get rid of the madness.

Reactions: Ripe Banana Games

Arkady

May 15, 2018
The save function seems wonky. After starting & saving a new game, loading saw me wind up with survivors recruited in the previous game.

Also, in a game like this, it would be cool to save without quitting.

Last edited:

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Is there cgi with the sex fiends or is it just vanilla shit?
There isn't any monster sex cgi that I've seen. I don't know that vanilla is the word I would use for all of it. Some BDSM is there too. But yeah, the tags on this are pretty wrong. Female Protagonist is wrong. The main character is definitely male. The monster tag might stay, since it happens in text a lot, but that's debatable.

how can i change resolution?
I'm not sure there's a way to do it in-game, but I always use Borderless Gaming.( ).That'll let you play pretty much any game in whatever resolution you want. Or play games that are typically only windowed in fullscreen or vice versa. Pretty useful app to have regardless.

Sep 29, 2019
1. Game needs saving without exit feature. I've got critical bug on 200+ day and yep, dat was last second of my playing.
2. Dialogues from last sex scene keep "invading" new ones and even main quest (like meeting with girl from startscreen and prologue whatever her name is.
3. UI is very frustrating when your squad is 20+. Some sorting by lvl, parameters, statuses, specialization would be great.
4. Food counter keeps reseting to 100.
5. Infinite food is too easy to achieve.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
How the fuck do you get to see the whole main menu? The more i change the resolution the more the menu options fuck away off screen.
That intro pic must be fake!

jttjtt19

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone know of another way to change the resolution, cause I could just be an idiot, but I couldn't get borderless gaming to work

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Feels like a barebones Rebuild clone. Choosing difficulty, sound (my ears get blasted when the title screen appears) and also explaining what skills do would be nice. Also people keep dying at 95% success rate so I run out of fighters super fast.

314ka

Mar 2, 2018
There isn't any monster sex cgi that I've seen. I don't know that vanilla is the word I would use for all of it. Some BDSM is there too. But yeah, the tags on this are pretty wrong. Female Protagonist is wrong. The main character is definitely male. The monster tag might stay, since it happens in text a lot, but that's debatable.

I'm not sure there's a way to do it in-game, but I always use Borderless Gaming.( ).That'll let you play pretty much any game in whatever resolution you want. Or play games that are typically only windowed in fullscreen or vice versa. Pretty useful app to have regardless.

Thank you!

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes