• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
what happening ?! the dev was super consistent with his previous game .. seems to have run out of steam for this one .. sad

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
0.08 coming in late 2025 :KEK:

Man I wish every developer got the motivation and dedication equal to NLT
What differences do you think you see between Psychodelusional and NLT Media, looking from both motivation and dedication perspective? And in what sense are the games made by these developers comparable?

Reactions: Parilto

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
WOW, this kinetic novel has taken 3 full YEARS and it's still at 0.07??
No no, I sit corrected, it's NOW at 0.08 after over three years!
I understand how much more time-consuming these VERY high-quality animations and renders can take but this is ridiculous, even for one single computer.
With this being their second project AND it being in its third year, it isn't just one computer doing all of this content.
Keep on Miiiiilking those Patreons lol.

Jul 24, 2023
What differences do you think you see between Psychodelusional and NLT Media, looking from both motivation and dedication perspective? And in what sense are the games made by these developers comparable?
What are you on about here, are you trying to pick a fight? I don't need to explain myself how many games NLT has made since 2018.

Reactions: Batore99

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
What are you on about here, are you trying to pick a fight? I don't need to explain myself how many games NLT has made since 2018.
Easy now, you don't need to explain yourself in any way. I just tried to understand your statement. Because to me it's like you're comparing apples to oranges.

Jul 24, 2023
Easy now, you don't need to explain yourself in any way. I just tried to understand your statement. Because to me it's like you're comparing apples to oranges.
And why it's like comparing apple to orange? They both making adult game, but one is committed to deliver to his subscribers and the other one just milk them without giving any substantial progress over the years. I really like Apocalust, it has amazing render and animation, definitely my top 10. But I don't see how the game is going to be finished at all, 5 years and only 7 updates, I'm too old for this shit, I shouldn't even be here now. I stopped my subscription after the v0.07 was out. Paying $30+ a month for only animation and pinups:poop: and he's really making $3,902 per month by just doing that. A lot of good small-time developer making much less with more content.

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
And why it's like comparing apple to orange? They both making adult game, but one is committed to deliver to his subscribers and the other one just milk them without giving any substantial progress over the years. I really like Apocalust, it has amazing render and animation, definitely my top 10. But I don't see how the game is going to be finished at all, 5 years and only 7 updates, I'm too old for this shit, I shouldn't even be here now. I stopped my subscription after the v0.07 was out. Paying $30+ a month for only animation and pinups:poop: and he's really making $3,902 per month by just doing that. A lot of good small-time developer making much less with more content.
Okay, so you are saying NLT releases higher quantity content. Stating this is the result of motivation and dedication would be an assumption. Maybe one does game development full-time, while the other does it on the side.

Besides, I think Psychodelusional's content is of much higher quality. Where NLT remains a bit more 'generic' DAZ3D-ish, Apocalust obviously has a highly personalized/ customized and animation-focused art style, which is much more time intensive.

Anyway, I will stop taking part in our little conversation. You don't seem to be able to support your bold statements with suiting arguments and you keep writing in this aggressive tone that I am not very fond of. This is leading nowhere ...

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Parilto

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
Okay, so you are saying NLT releases higher quantity content. Stating this is the result of motivation and dedication would be an assumption. Maybe one does game development full-time, while the other does it on the side.

Besides, I think Psychodelusional's content is of much higher quality. Where NLT remains a bit more 'generic' DAZ3D-ish, Apocalust obviously has a highly personalized/ customized and animation-focused art style, which is much more time intensive.

Anyway, I will stop taking part in our little conversation. You don't seem to be able to support your bold statements with suiting arguments and you keep writing in this aggressive tone that I am not very fond of. This is leading nowhere ...
This is the reason he didnt want to comment btw. Mods can we clean the comment section up, please?

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
This is the reason he didnt want to comment btw. Mods can we clean the comment section up, please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So aside from feeling misjudged: if any moderator decides to live up to your - what looks to me like a - strange and out of place request, please let me know what I did wrong here. Because I don't understand and I really want to prevent myself from making the same mistake again.

Edit: Never mind, I think I get the picture by now.

Last edited:

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
2 whole posts and you're crying to the mods about thread cleanup?
1. Im not A new account, this is an alt.

2. The more we engage (with this now being A full page) on bullshit, the likelyhood mods will come and purge anyway.

3. Im not choosing sides, the asshat that made the retarded comparison can get purged too

• Angry
Reactions: Parilto and ^/30

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
1. Im not A new account, this is an alt.

2. The more we engage (with this now being A full page) on bullshit, the likelyhood mods will come and purge anyway.

3. Im not choosing sides, the asshat that made the retarded comparison can get purged too
Oh so you're sock puppeting, fun!

bobfast

Aug 1, 2021
I am wanting to introduce one new woman to the story soon as well, though I'm not sure which update that will be.
Not sure if this is a good idea since he pops out two or three updates a year at this point and another girl is just gonna spread out development and slow down the story further.

Reactions: uglylifematters
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes