5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 30, 2018
Well this was a big disappointment. Some more tags should be added to this one. Hyper genitals, weird penetrations (ear, navel, urethra, nipple, etc.), pregnancy/oviposition, all-the-way-through, whatever you call that weird bulging that looks like the character's intestines are squirming around, etc.
one mans trash is another mans treasure, ive been procrastinating trying this but youve piqued my interest.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well this was a big disappointment. Some more tags should be added to this one. Hyper genitals, weird penetrations (ear, navel, urethra, nipple, etc.), pregnancy/oviposition, all-the-way-through, whatever you call that weird bulging that looks like the character's intestines are squirming around, etc.
agreed, I can't watch that stuff and whoever likes it doesn't know it's in here since they're not tagged

creativenameexe

Jan 27, 2021
Heeey look at that, it's my game! Good post, has all the important info :3

I would like to point out that the game is in a pre-demo state, and the 1GB (~3 GB after unzip) size is simply due to the number and size of the pictures contained. Most of the Adventure mode content presently in game is placeholder/experimental and will not survive beyond the first few releases.

I encourage anyone interested in daily updates to join the Discord server, but here's a rough estimate:
Best case scenario, a small but playable demo will be completed by early July; as is good practice in game dev, double that estimate for a more realistic timeline. It will take a few more months to have meaningful and engaging gameplay, until then it will be a fairly simple [find tentacle] -> [fuck tentacle] while I improve my animation skills.

Briefly, about the first game: I originally stopped working on it due to time constraints, and never got back to it because i'm not comfortable with that art-style anymore. I considered a rework, but opted for a better game instead.

Content will come in slowly, but I hope you'll enjoy the journey with me.
See ya =D

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Nice to see the creator on here, I'll say the animations seem pretty good so far. One of the enemies oddly goes from much bigger than the protagonist in gameplay to smaller than her during the sex animation, but otherwise no real complaints. I'll be patiently waiting until we have some proper gameplay to give feedback on that part.

LalkaAlan

Feb 10, 2019
Oh god, F95 is the LEAST expected place to see skullgirls in and yet...still porbably will download this lul.
i just wish it was Miss Fortune...

creativenameexe

Jan 27, 2021
Nice to see the creator on here, I'll say the animations seem pretty good so far. One of the enemies oddly goes from much bigger than the protagonist in gameplay to smaller than her during the sex animation, but otherwise no real complaints. I'll be patiently waiting until we have some proper gameplay to give feedback on that part.
Ty! The tentacle was rescaled as a placeholder for another, it should be replaced by the end of the month with the actual one =D

3,5 GB uncompressed. Way too much for me.
just going to point this out. this game is not worth the download AT THIS TIME. somewhere down the line when there is more meat on the bone sure but not now. this is a glorified gallery in it current state
The Gallery is indeed most of the content right now, and I am looking into ways of reducing file sizes, but with about 1500 2k images it's proving to be a real challenge. Outside of the lewd lore which is exclusive to the game, the individual animations are available on all my platforms, and I will continue to publish them until Adventure Mode progresses enough to be a real game.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Ty! The tentacle was rescaled as a placeholder for another, it should be replaced by the end of the month with the actual one =D

The Gallery is indeed most of the content right now, and I am looking into ways of reducing file sizes, but with about 1500 2k images it's proving to be a real challenge. Outside of the lewd lore which is exclusive to the game, the individual animations are available on all my platforms, and I will continue to publish them until Adventure Mode progresses enough to be a real game.
dev pls pls pls refer to this post of mine from earlier in this thread

ah yes another platformer that would benefit if the author watched this:

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

magfan2255

May 28, 2020

I would like to point out that the game is in a pre-demo state, and the 1GB (~3 GB after unzip) size is simply due to the number and size of the pictures contained. Most of the Adventure mode content presently in game is placeholder/experimental and will not survive beyond the first few releases.

I encourage anyone interested in daily updates to join the Discord server, but here's a rough estimate:
Best case scenario, a small but playable demo will be completed by early July; as is good practice in game dev, double that estimate for a more realistic timeline. It will take a few more months to have meaningful and engaging gameplay, until then it will be a fairly simple [find tentacle] -> [fuck tentacle] while I improve my animation skills.

Briefly, about the first game: I originally stopped working on it due to time constraints, and never got back to it because i'm not comfortable with that art-style anymore. I considered a rework, but opted for a better game instead.

See ya =D
didnt expect to find you here. great game, btw. eagerly waiting for the updates.
i hope you'll help keep this thread updated since i usually look around here most freuqently compared to all other platforms i know you are in.

creativenameexe

Jan 27, 2021
dev pls pls pls refer to this post of mine from earlier in this thread
I saw the video, but there's not much of use in it. I think it has some good advice near the end for newer devs, and the rest applies more to casual mobile games, where the controls aren't precise enough and need this kind of shortcuts to get the "smooth" experience.

Jumping after leaving a platform is akin to auto-targeting bullets in an FPS. It can work, but at that point why not auto-jump? If the game feels like it needs that kind of feature, there's bigger flaws that need solving.
Right now it's hard to know when you are leaving the edge of a platform because of the current placeholder run animation, which is all over the place, and unclear ground collision; both of these issues will be improved with every big release and solved by the time the third ecosystem is finished (hopefully much sooner). Most of the jumps in game don't require pixel-perfect accuracy, and the handful that do are meant to. However, I do have a movement feature planned, unlocked after/during the first ecosystem, that while in itself it's nothing revolutionary, it will change the dynamics of movement quite a bit.

As for "Why another platformer?" (which I don't think was aimed at me, but I'll address it anyway), I think that's a pretty silly question. 2D platformers are a macro-category of games, like 3rd person, 1st person, and top down. This game (and my skills) fit the 2D platformer formula more than the others, so I went with that.

futa avoidable ?
I'm still undecided on the futa topic. Fun fact, Flora was meant to be a futa lady originally. My objective is that people can go through the game and only "interact" with the fetishes they like, but that was more about the tentacle species, not so much Flora herself. I have a couple solutions I want to try out, but they won't be coming soon; priority right now is getting the first ecosystem finished and set a good standard of quality for the game.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018

See ya =D

My main feedback would be that the gameplay of such game (platformer) doesn't really fit the content you are producing

IMO a game more about tentacles (or a dark overlord using tentacles, or better an overlord that turned himself into tentacles) trying to take over by corrupting women/people would work better. Either as a linear renpy type novel or as a sandbox with locations and stuff to corrupt (A bit like parasite infection I guess : https://f95zone.to/threads/parasite-infection-r1-11-anon-smith.6213/ ).

Or maybe as a dungeon maker.

that's my 2 cents anyway.

PS on the gallery allowing to loop to the end by using "left" on the first frame would be nice

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote