• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Abandoned - Apartment #69 [v0.07] [Luxee]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JanusTitor

Oh well where to begin. First of all, to me personally, Luxee is the kind of creator that likes to "push boundaries". Take their other work, "PL" for example. Not your average incest game. No justification for the main character, no extreme events on their environment, he is twisted, irredeemable, and dragging everybody down with him. Kinda incest on steroids if you'd like. But that is for a different review.

If you are expecting a typical, easy breezy, erotic game with a bit of a twist, maybe not just the game, but the creator is not for you. However if you are looking for quality work, good renders, well-written dialogues, but also the thrill of going way deeper into the "dark freedom" those kinds of games have to offer, then look no further.

For me this is pure Luxee, pushing boundaries at its finest. And the way it is done is so authentic to me that I wouldn't have it any other way. They decide to include a trap... then I love it. Make a few characters look a bit too young even for this place... more power to them. Those are the things that in the end spar debate and create negative reviews, but for me that is what you get with this creator. The whole package or nothing at all.

And the package is great. It's not about just dragging you down deeper in the abyss, it's about doing it with style. It makes it easy, it makes it enjoyable, it makes it a fun time.

So if you are in the "wilder" rather than the "milder" category of fans, this one is for you. So give it a try, love it, and spread the love, cause its identity deserves to be preserved!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Black Usagi

I feel this has the potential to be something more given this is very early in development. Not much to do in between events during the cycle of morning, day, evening, and night but Im sure thatll be in future updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Een Vieze Vent

Interesting new game by Luxee and I look forward to see more of it, so to counter one negative review (of a first build) I will give it 5 stars because I know Luxee can make another gem out of this once PL is finished.

That being said, now some of my personal notes.

Characters are great so far, especially the MC's family. I love that he made the mother to actually look like a mother instead of your common young, flawless, no wrinkle type mom that so many other games have.

All members have different personalities, MC is a likable dude, not an oversexed asshole or a coward but someone who is friendly towards everyone and tries to make the best of things. The mother is caring, sweet and looking out for her kids (And really hot, but that's my personal opinion), the younger sister looks up to both the MC and her older sister which is cute, the older sister is struggling with her true feelings but is a sweetheart behind her (now) shy and distant personality. It will be interesting to see the four of them blossom with their relationships as an close and tight family. ( foursome anyone? )

The only thing that was a bit strange to me was the older sister's different eyebrows which made her look a bit weird to be really honest. Though, there must be a reason for it that (hopefully) will be explained in the future. She looked great in the date scene!

Other characters are good as well and I like that you thought 'fuck it' and added a Trap/Gay character that can possibly be romanced IF the player wants to go that far. People are allowed to block out this characters after meeting with him so don't worry if you are not into it. It's not my cup of tea but I didn't turn off his content, I just hope that you can remain friends with him instead of being forced into a sexual relationship.

Now one complaint is that the UI is a bit off, It just doesn't look slick and seems rather cheap. So that is something that could use some extra polishing.

The other thing is that some scenes/environments need some additional 'life' added to them in the form of people. For example the school cafeteria, the hallway and the outside locations. Luxee could simply do this like Milfy City, black silhouettes that fill up these background to make them look more 'alive'. Of course, additional 3D models could be added as well but that is up to him.

All and all I enjoyed this first build and look forward to see so much more of it. Luxee, if you read this, keep up the good work!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Silk_Ari

This review is for version 0.01.1

This game feels rushed, like it was released way sooner than it should have been. I find the characters not very appealing compared to Luxee's other work (PL). The UI is extremely ugly, and navigation is weird. Some features dont work or crash the game... what is even weirder is that the game TELLS you these features will crash the game, so why have them in there at all? Clearly the loli is the only thing that is appealing and meant to be the draw (if you're into that). I hope this was a "demo" version and he will up the quality in upcoming versions.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Catwashere

The game is off to a good start and yes i used the patch.
    It is easy to play and has some decent looking models but as of now it is in the early stages and does not have much of a story.

Sex 0/10 not much going on yet
    Characters 8/10
    Story 7.5/10 seems like it is gonna be good
    Models/art 7.5/10
  6. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My rating of this Game:
    Pros:
    -Great Renders
    -Easy Playing
    -Lots of Characters
    -Different Story path then usual
    -Small Size of Package
    -Great for first release
    Cons:
    -None right now
    -Game in early stage
  7. 5.00 star(s)

balvenie1401

Please bare in mind that at the time of review this is still a 0.1 release. As far as first releases go this is about as good as it gets, beautifully rendered, enough content to give a good introduction to the main cast and their relationships. Well written and interesting characters, they come off as more real/normal than charcters in these types of games usually tend to be. Especially the interaction between Nea/Noah and MC feels engaging and though out, regardless if you're interested in persuing a romance or not the events between them are some of the better I've seen in a adult game. Obv there's not alot of content yet, just enough to give you a feel for the main cast and leave you wanting more :)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

AJBit

Don't ever let the haters get to you. The taboo shit is the best of the best. I love it, cater to us and we will support you. Thank you man. This game is so controversial and it is possible the best one here, along with parental love and any of the incest age gap themed games.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Mr.Hoodz

Big busty sister ? Check
    Proper "little" sister ? CHECK
    A proper trap and a sweet relationship with said "trap" to boot ? C-C-CHECK
    Honestly, I hope the changes that I see people talking about don't ruin the game, because it's really unique at the moment. Just my luck that when I finally find a game on this site that hits 2 really rare factors and it's the game that has problems. I for one didn't see any problems here, so you got my vote !
  10. 1.00 star(s)

trumpthatbitch

Tthere is a ton of issues for the game to me. No Milf teachers. Ugly green font. Mother is ugly. Older sister is ugly. Main MC is ugly and looks like a roided freak. He's also super short his proportions look screwy. His D is small. Weird camera shots and closeup of characters. Boring repetitive backgrounds. Content which crashes the game. I'm not going to kink shame those that do like the other models but PL models were all hot from Ada to the mother to the older sister Elly.

The only two decent renders in the game are the loli and the trap character. I'm not interested in either. I like adult women. Also the game is 100% linear so you are clicking rooms to trigger content but there is no randomness. There is no time management where you might miss content.

There is no coherent storyline either the MC got caught masturbating and moved out. That it. Oh and he bought a house which is actually an apartment because luxee can't keep his own story straight.

1/10