Mod Ren'Py Apartment #69 - Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod [v0.05] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
I never understood why this game needed a mod or a walkthrough. The money thing is easy to do, answers to Kate's riddles are online, just go around the girls' doors to see who has an event.

But I guess however you enjoy the game is up to you. But this one is fairly straight-forward.
does the unoffical 0.06 mod work with the
Uncensor Patch: -

herodotus88

Jun 23, 2020
I've been waiting to play this one for some more content. Finally downloaded it and I'm just curious about the scenes. Based off of the changelog there were 10 new scenes in .06 and about the same in the other updates but the gallery only has 3 scenes from .06 and like 17 total. Did I do something wrong? I have the lewd patcher file.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I've been waiting to play this one for some more content. Finally downloaded it and I'm just curious about the scenes. Based off of the changelog there were 10 new scenes in .06 and about the same in the other updates but the gallery only has 3 scenes from .06 and like 17 total. Did I do something wrong? I have the lewd patcher file.
The mod is 0.5 and the update is 0.6

Mid4s did an update for the mod. Post #182

I have updated the Lain mod to 0.06
Works for a lot of us

Reactions: Punto

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Erostraus

Jan 21, 2022
The mod is telling me that I have to meet Nea in the park, Cha'relle in town, and Millie in the hallway but Im not getting any prompts for any of them. Anyone know what is going on here?

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
The mod is telling me that I have to meet Nea in the park, Cha'relle in town, and Millie in the hallway but Im not getting any prompts for any of them. Anyone know what is going on here?
Are you sure you are going at the correct time of day, when you use the map it shows you if someone is there at the present time

Erostraus

Jan 21, 2022
Are you sure you are going at the correct time of day, when you use the map it shows you if someone is there at the present time
I did a fresh install without the mod and i loaded my save and it worked. i dont know why but something happened with my original install that wasnt letting me do the .6 content but i got it to work.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Update but not a positive one...
Looks like something have happen to Main Lain Subscribestar account now.

I have ben a subber for quite a while but suddenly I can not do anything in the post from answering them to gives likes.
it gives me a "access violation". I think they may have suspended or shutdown the account now as you can not even subscribe to it anymore.

I do not think we will hear from Maim Lain on from Subscribe account.

Mar 24, 2022
Update but not a positive one...
Looks like something have happen to Main Lain Subscribestar account now.

I have ben a subber for quite a while but suddenly I can not do anything in the post from answering them to gives likes.
it gives me a "access violation". I think they may have suspended or shutdown the account now as you can not even subscribe to it anymore.

I do not think we will hear from Maim Lain on from Subscribe account.
A lot of SubStar creators have gone dark lately, and I don't know if Lain has resurfaced since Halloween. I know she's been working on a project with a dev, but it's pretty common knowledge these days that devs either can't post anything, or have had their pages go dark.

I saw it mentioned somewhere else too that it could be a caching issue that's been longstanding and they can't fix.

Reactions: Aguzy and Horagen81

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
well as I had just cleared my cache I am not sure if that could be the problem but I will recheck it later today :)
and we can only hope that project is still the main reason for the silence :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not that I know of. Last thing I knew she's been gone since Halloween. No posts here since them. Don't think her other pages have been active either.
I think she yeeted herself.... which is sad... she was talented...

Her SS page is still there though...

1651973549276.png

Reactions: Punto

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
I think she yeeted herself.... which is sad... she was talented...

Her SS page is still there though...

View attachment 1799053
The page is still there but people have been unable to subscribe for a while now. subscribers have been getting "The Subscription to this profile is temporarily disabled" .
So Sadly people have been assuming the worst :(

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The page is still there but people have been unable to subscribe for a while now. subscribers have been getting "The Subscription to this profile is temporarily disabled" .
So Sadly people have been assuming the worst :(
I didn't know that. I have an account but never really used it.

Yeah I assume the worst too... She had periods of absence before but this time I suspect something happened.
I hope she's still out there and not dead.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote