VN Unity Completed Aokana - Four Rhythms across the Blue - EXTRA2 [Final] [Sprite, NekoNyan Ltd.]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Bought this on steam because i need them to make Zwei and Inui Saki route aaaaaaa...
Well, at least we'll get a Minamo if.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
The story is good because I also play "Koi to Senkyo to chocolate" but too bad this game wasted so many great waifus. I skip this original game n the extras because of that...
But except if this game Extras also adding unavailable waifus from the original game and make them available like "Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai" or "Walkure Romanze" did, that will be great.
To be honest except for Misaki as one of main heroine, All wasted waifus is way more better than the rest of main heroines...

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
So Extra 2 is less of a focus on Misaki and more on the matches again. I can dig that, a bigger focus on the parts that made her route better and less of a focus on the worse parts of her. If you had taken away the romance part, nothing of value would've been lost.

Extra 1 had a big focus on best girl Mashiro and went all in with the romance. But having matches again is alot of fun and shows off more of the strengths of the series.

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Whoever did update the game to v1.02, can you share the patch.dat file? (it's located in AokanaEXTRA2_Data)

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
If anyone have problems with starting the game v1.01, here's a patch that makes its locale Japanese on any machine, which fixes black screen on loading bug. :cool:
Unpack it into AokanaEXTRA2_Data\Managed\ folder instead of original file with the same name.
It's the similar stuff to Summer~Life in the Countryside~, which I wrote about here.

Last edited:

Maupaks

May 26, 2020
If anyone have problems with starting the game v1.01, here's a patch that makes its locale Japanese on any machine, which fixes black screen on loading bug. :cool:
Unpack it into AokanaEXTRA2_Data\Managed\ folder instead of original file with the same name.
It's the similar stuff to Summer~Life in the Countryside~, which I wrote about here.
Thx bro

Last edited:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Hmm...do i need to play the OG aokana before this? Or i can just skip through it and play this as standalone?

Ijarvis2

Sep 3, 2018
How many games are in this series? Can someone please link them below? I just came across this, but want to try the prequels before starting somthing new

Reactions: notBatman747

Eboun

May 18, 2020
Bruh, i can't even play stuff like this for 20 minutes. All this vanilla stuff makes me so depressed and lonely i start crying. I want to play it but it really hurts

Reactions: Matioaxen

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
They've released the v1.03 patch on their website.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Yep, finished the game finally. So now it's time for some CG unpacking...
Here is the tool (not mine). Needs installed. Password: f95zone due to this site quirks.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote