• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Anyone into cheating wife comics?

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
@thedude I get it. I get more excited when the cheating is behind the husband's back as well but I dive deeper in my comic stories for the fans. Thanks for your input!

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I enjoy cheating wife scenes for a good fap. But only when the cheating is behind the husband's back and he isn't aware of it. I'm not a fan of willing cuckold. I don't read anything that involves the husband enjoying the fact that his wife cheats on him.
+1 i dont like cuck but like cheating wifes

JuntaCat

Jul 28, 2020
I enjoy these comics from time to time but not really into stories where the guy is a "cuck" I prefer stories where the guy walks into the wife cheating, the suspense and drama is alot more interesting in my opinion, some stories have an interesting way of how the situation is resolved.

Reactions: 3DC

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
It's damn conflicting because I feel like cuckold (although technically for all of NTR) is for willing stuff, (aka netorase) but there is no alternative names for it as far as I know.

Also one of my gripes with F95 is the unwillingness to add additional tags that would specify what kind of NTR is happening (netori, netorase and netoare) in the thread.

Reactions: rgnar62