Anyone has any experience on making a fansig?

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
So I've been wanting to make my own signature for my game. Preferably animated. I have Premiere Pro and I usually use HS2 studio for my renders. Does anyone have any experience on signature making and give me tips on how to make good looking signatures? Pretty please?

Apr 8, 2018
I'm no expert but I suggest looking into tutorials for animating stuff in Photoshop on YouTube 'cause I guess that's where most of the animated gif making is from.

Alternatively, you could edit it into a video and then convert it to a gif. Which is what I did and the result is the sig I have on now.

Another alternative perhaps is to look into the Programming, Development & Art section probably ask for help there or even look into the resources/tutorials/guides there such as Wallpapers and Photoshop tutorials Thread, Fan Signature Templates, and probably more.

Probably not what you were asking for but you could request a signature done for you at the GFX Request Thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yazen_

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
I'm no expert but I suggest looking into tutorials for animating stuff in Photoshop on YouTube 'cause I guess that's where most of the animated gif making is from.

Alternatively, you could edit it into a video and then convert it to a gif. Which is what I did and the result is the sig I have on now.

Another alternative perhaps is to look into the Programming, Development & Art section probably ask for help there or even look into the resources/tutorials/guides there such as Wallpapers and Photoshop tutorials Thread, Fan Signature Templates, and probably more.

Probably not what you were asking for but you could request a signature done for you at the GFX Request Thread.
Wow thanks! This is very informative and helpful, thank you so much!

Reactions: Hector Wimbleton