None anyone got the enlgish translation for these games?

Mces

Aug 26, 2018
translation of the h scenes is pretty much done .... FOR BOTH GAMES ^^.
Few captions did not fit with scene yet and few writing errors. . .
It's really not finished yet storywhise, but if you want, I can share them, in the stage they are now.. . .

Last edited:
Reactions: RpgYumeko

PapaThunda

Jan 29, 2018
Nice! now just gotta get the game. Might just buy it at this point. nobody willing to give out the links for it on f95 it seems or I am just blind as a bat

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey there, I wont be able to continue till the end of august working on the translation, but the translation of the story and some h-lines will get finished then. I don't think, I will translate the items tho. Don't really see a point to it.
I would love to see the items translated as well. I am a big lore fan with it comes to playing h games.

That said, I completely understand regarding the wait. I am just thankful you are making the translation for us to enjoy.

Reactions: Mces
Nov 22, 2020
Hey there, I wont be able to continue till the end of august working on the translation, but the translation of the story and some h-lines will get finished then. I don't think, I will translate the items tho. Don't really see a point to it.
how the translation going

Mces

Aug 26, 2018
Hey there, I did translate the story parts of the first stage in one syota but not as much as planned. Thing is I had a time
window of two weeks until my studies (game dev) would continue. I planned that in to work on the translation but my health wasn't in it. I became ill and had to revover what took me over half of the time.
Good thing, on ulfm thread I got to know a person who'd like to help on this project ( ).

To be honest since studies are continuing I don't really know when I'll come back to the project. So I'd advise for a mindset to be rather "gonna be finished someday, but rather don't await it anytime soon ...^^"
sry guys.

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Would it be possible to put what you have translation wise into a site like zippyshare or anonfiles? Had issues with Mega.

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
translation of the h scenes is pretty much done .... FOR BOTH GAMES ^^.
Few captions did not fit with scene yet and few writing errors. . .
It's really not finished yet storywhise, but if you want, I can share them, in the stage they are now.. . .
for the game the extra folder whats the password?

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Something wrong with the Zippy link?? I click on it but it redirects me to an "click "allow" if you're not an bot" webpage. Is that normal?

Edit: Never mind, I remembered that Zippy Share went offline and the mirror download page showed Zippy Share offline [via an check status button], the AnonFiles link works though.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I may be able to pick up where the other guy left off on One-syota, if it isn't finished, simply cause excessm put the dialogue of characters and story in the extras folder. However, this hinges on me figuring out how the hell to get the text in the game, as I am less than clueless when it comes to Fighter Maker games. If someone can tell me how to do that, we'd probably be golden.
...Granted I also need to beat the reporter boss to get the password for Extra03. I have no fuckin clue how to damage her. So, that'd probably be a necessity as well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shader1019