None anyone got the enlgish translation for these games?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I may be able to pick up where the other guy left off on One-syota, if it isn't finished, simply cause excessm put the dialogue of characters and story in the extras folder. However, this hinges on me figuring out how the hell to get the text in the game, as I am less than clueless when it comes to Fighter Maker games. If someone can tell me how to do that, we'd probably be golden.
...Granted I also need to beat the reporter boss to get the password for Extra03. I have no fuckin clue how to damage her. So, that'd probably be a necessity as well.
Thank you so much! Their games beg for a proper translation!

Oct 11, 2021
I may be able to pick up where the other guy left off on One-syota, if it isn't finished, simply cause excessm put the dialogue of characters and story in the extras folder. However, this hinges on me figuring out how the hell to get the text in the game, as I am less than clueless when it comes to Fighter Maker games. If someone can tell me how to do that, we'd probably be golden.
...Granted I also need to beat the reporter boss to get the password for Extra03. I have no fuckin clue how to damage her. So, that'd probably be a necessity as well.
Any news?
Also, could anyone send a new translation link, the old one is for some reason blocked on all of my browsers.

Edit: nvm it was just the mega chrome extension.

Last edited:

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
anyone got the game they can share on mega?
Have a workupload version (didn't do a virus test on these), if anyone wants to upload to mega here it is:
ONE SYOTA (downloaded from kimochi.info): (password: kimochi.info)
ONE SYOTA - Kariyume (downloaded from FapForFun):
Edit: Just to clarify, they aren't patched, you still need to download the translation from page 2

Last edited:

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
Enjoy

All the "EXTRAS" passwords:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Challenging but fun with some level of skills involved, I'm talking about Kariyume, the normal game (One Syota) was easy. Didn't understand shit of the story, idk japanese but I did get the picture of what was happening because it seams pretty straightforward, and of course, knowing the plot of Yumesame helped a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter