• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Anyone ever tried "Hentai Prison" game, and what even is it?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I recently stumbled upon a game called Hentai Prison from hentai-sharing blog when browsing for good femdom based games. I believe the game were hosted in getchu or something but there are no screenshots or anything resembling its actual gameplay not even a thread on this very forum. The game has 5.59gb of file size, it will took me days to download this beast because the hosting limited the speed, mainly on rosefile because no captcha needed.

The thing that kind of ticked me off was, there were only 2 videos that are only somewhat like promo vid, this looked like to be a linear visual novel. Arts are great from the video of course, just, what kind of game is this Hentai Prison actually is?

I believe Hentai Prison is from Qruppo or something.

Edit:
Here's the link to the getchu

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Get the link and it will probably download faster.

Sounds like a adventure vn from the genre tag, but haven't played.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Get the link and it will probably download faster.

Sounds like a adventure vn from the genre tag, but haven't played.
My isp throttled torrent to a 10k dial up speed.

Edit:
I'm going to download from katfile, i tend to avoid places asking for captcha cause its a hassle, but for something this big and fast, I don't mind.
I will make the official thread of this game in this forum once I'm done downloading this game

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I finally got the game from hentai sharing and the details are as follows

game file is roughly 5.6gb, after extracting it is an mdf file or image file with an installer inside it. I couldn't run the installer properly because there are errors regarding files that i have to skip a lot in order to continue clearly I am not going to continue. I extracted the content of the mdf image file, ran the installer, same thing.

I dug into the 'input' folder, saw the game executable there and run it. It ran. It felt like they're using renpy or unity or similar, even the control schemes are unconventional.

I started the game, it was just as what I expected, it is a linear visual novel with different character routes. Unfortunately, most of the screen are black for some unknown reason, this is most likely because the game are not installed properly hence the black screen are the actual arts of the game, which can't be rendered by the program itself or something.

Some images of the gallery has been unlocked, even viewing the scene there also shows nothing. Below are some of the screenshots of the game

1644815385777.png 1644815470963.png 1644815553844.png 1644815622773.png

The error I got. I don't understand what it is saying
1644815762040.png

My conclusion, I don't really like to play any linear visual novel or visual novel styled games, might as well just read their manga works or slideshows instead.

Reactions: Meaning Less

Inaba613

Mar 30, 2020
Can you share the exported images? Thanks a lot, Im quite interested in the art style.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
will often tell you the engine if you don't recognize it, this is Artemis Engine. For a CG rip check somewhere like E-Hentai, you might have to use the developers name.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Can you share the exported images? Thanks a lot, Im quite interested in the art style.
i am sorry i already deleted the whole game files, the size is just massive, but thinking back it may have a good plots if its in english

1les

Nov 12, 2021
Can be played untranslated since it's linear. The female VA (and I suppose the writing) made the waifu I went for the most lovely I saw in a VN (or manga/anime/game). 9/10 in that regard. (No wonder it's highly rated in VNDBdotORG.)