Anyone addicted to a game?

The Chronic

Jun 11, 2017
The last game i was truly addicted to was Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I've never been addicted to a game like i was at that time, I always seem to lose interest pretty quickly in games nowadays.

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
I have played Pharaoh a long time ago and it was fun too but after Zeus I never went back, it is even so to the point that I cannot enjoy new city builders because of how well done I found Zeus to have been, you can find new adventures and stuff made by people on a website so if you like the game and want more adventures let me know Ill link you the web, the thing for me is the mythology behind it the war and the gods showing up on your map along with some of their mythical creatures . I would love for them to remake or make a sequel to it with todays graphics but same gameplay ish style.
Bought it, it was on sale on gog anyway. It`s pretty fun so far. Looking forward to sink my teeth in it tonight!

Reactions: Gold613

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Bought it, it was on sale on gog anyway. It`s pretty fun so far. Looking forward to sink my teeth in it tonight!
yeah it was indeed, I got it on steam though, if you have problems with resolution and need it to be bigger try going here
if using chrome it will tell you is unsafe site but i promise you it is not, you download the files and drag and paste in zeus folder like you would when updating a rpgm game here and overwrite, and choose the biggest in game resolution which will then turn to whatever resolution you patched the game with.

do not mind the widescreen fix it has options for 1920x1080 and 1600x900 and such too in same folder so you just choose the one you want but only 1 though.

Reactions: Macheto