Anyone addicted to a game?

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
I cant believe how addicted I am to Eva Kiss's Good Girl Gone Bad. I find myself checking her patreon page everyday!

Anyone else addicted in the same way to other games?

Reactions: Sharku and Justanx

Knex

Aug 6, 2016
I'm the same with LoQO series and Roundscape they're just so well done in terms of scenes and story balance

Reactions: Justanx

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I cant believe how addicted I am to Eva Kiss's Good Girl Gone Bad. I find myself checking her patreon page everyday!

Agreed, I like how she can be wild but not a slut ( the choice is yours), not pigeoned holed into saint or demon.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
The Twist is very addictive to me, A zombie's life as well. Big Brother .01 had promise. Just wished it didn't force you to hurry and act.

Reactions: Aiden

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
There are too many good games and Good Girl Gone bad is one of them but 1-Summertime Saga, 2-Dating with My Daughter and 3-Four Elements Trainer would be my top three.

Reactions: Justanx

Senator

May 26, 2017
Daring My Daughter is fun for me. Also like Four Elements Trainer. Big Brother is a game that evokes love and hate. Never been sent to a military camp so many times lol.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Same here. It's by far the best adult game I've played, I am so invested in the story and characters. New version should be out any moment now looks like.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
If we are talking about adult games: Definitely FreeCities. I basically have a version running every time i open my browser. The near infinite combinations and a very active community keeps it always interesting.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Addicted I would not say but I sure as hell grab a few games moment they come out or I can find a release somewhere, I definitely keep an eye out for them.

Good Girl Gone Bad
Big Brother
Dating My Daughter
Katie's Corruption ( this and GGGB kind of similar this one was first though, also this is 3D render GGGB is Hand drawn both are awesome )
Dreams Of Desire
Dreaming with Dana
Kingdom Of Deception
SnowDaze.

I keep my eyes out for these usually and If say I have weeks of not playing or having been on the net I usually go surf all their patreon to see if anything new and definitely forums and such too.

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Definitely everything ICSTOR created. He is like one of the earliest developer to develop RPG based incest games.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Summertime Saga. Dating My Daughter. Dreams of Desire. Sims 3 with Kinky World. Urban Demons. **Edit* Maybe Dual Family.

Want more lol
Dual Family is also up there just have not seen an update worth giving a go for me again, Ill wait for a major update or 2 - 3 updates before going back to it myself.

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
Eva`s Kiss's Good Girl Gone Bad is easily my favourite adult game ATM. After I played 0.1 I was hooked.... can`t wait for the next release!

Otherwise I don`t find the time anymore to play regular games… even though I have like 250 games on steam. I play The Wichter 3 again because I lost my “Death march” Save and a little Pharaoh because it fun.

Reactions: Sharku

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Eva`s Kiss's Good Girl Gone Bad is easily my favourite adult game ATM. After I played 0.1 I was hooked.... can`t wait for the next release!

Otherwise I don`t find the time anymore to play regular games… even though I have like 250 games on steam. I play The Wichter 3 again because I lost my “Death march” Save and a little Pharaoh because it fun.
Pharaoh as in the city builder? if you love that you should give Zeus Master of Olympus and Poseidon expansion a try those are my all time fav city builders.

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
Pharaoh as in the city builder? if you love that you should give Zeus Master of Olympus and Poseidon expansion a try those are my all time fav city builders.
Yes, that one. I always wanted to try Zeus, but the art style put me off. Looked too cartoony for my taste. But I give it a try, thanks!

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Yes, that one. I always wanted to try Zeus, but the art style put me off. Looked too cartoony for my taste. But I give it a try, thanks!
I have played Pharaoh a long time ago and it was fun too but after Zeus I never went back, it is even so to the point that I cannot enjoy new city builders because of how well done I found Zeus to have been, you can find new adventures and stuff made by people on a website so if you like the game and want more adventures let me know Ill link you the web, the thing for me is the mythology behind it the war and the gods showing up on your map along with some of their mythical creatures . I would love for them to remake or make a sequel to it with todays graphics but same gameplay ish style.

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
Ftl I always wanted a space ship controlling game as a kid. I love venting all the air to kill boarders

Reactions: Sharku