• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Any NSFW AI chatbot recommendation?

Shawn Banks

Feb 19, 2024
a16z recently compiled a list of the top 50 generative AI web products, which includes NSFW AI chatbots like Janitor AI, Spicychat, Crushon AI, Candy AI, Chub ai, and GreamGF.

1711090291659.png

I have tried all these products (including the paid ones), and I will write my review below. Personally, I like SoulFun as well and don't understand why it didn't make the list.

Do you have other NSFW AI chatbots to recommend? Please leave a comment below and tell me why.

Janitor AI
: Free to use its own JaniorLLM. Massive number of anime characters. No images Generations. 6000 words of memory.

Spicychat: Free to use. But need to queue. Anime characters only. No images Generations. About 2000 words of memory of its own.

Crushon AI: Anime characters only. Good AI quality photos but you need to pay. Good quality of NSFW AI chat. You can earn free coins by daily missions.

Candy AI: Realisitc+Anime characters. Nice quality of AI image generation. Average level of AI chat.

Chub AI: Anime characters. It’s free but you have to use your own API key (well it’s not free). Hard to set up. But good quality chat quality of long and detailed contexts.

GreamGF: Lost of realistic AI girlfriends. Easy to create one for yourself.

SoulFun: Free trial for chats. 20+ lifelike pre-trained and well-designed realistic characters (including novel characters). Multimodal for AI Images Generation. 3000~4000 words of memory.

Character AI : Classical SFW characters.

Ehentai AI: Vast amount of Anime/hentai AI girls for sexting and hot images

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2020
LM Studio allows you to download many different LLMs and run them off your own PC. You can easily come up with prompts to have them play whatever character you can think of, and never worry that someone's going to de-anonymize your data and blackmail you with your chat logs. You can run it easily if you have a gaming PC. As for image generation, Makeayo is the same thing but with Stable Diffusion (image generation). Runs on your own PC, no need to mess with dubious 3rd parties.
EDIT: Not sure if I'm allowed to image dump here, but Makeayo is very impressive, especially considering it's free and unlimited.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shawn Banks

stifnec

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone tried WhisperAI by Byte Journey? its available in Googleplay and there are mods on happymods too. too bad I can't figure out where to get all the images aside from typing keyword like Phote, or image. Then it give our random images but the conversation is good lots of NSFW.

Oct 21, 2023
If someone looks for companionship, even spicy NSFW one, then I recommend character.ai*
* - as it was ~6 months ago, haven't used it since then so there might have come some unwanted changes.

It does not allow NSFW, it censor a lot. But the general feel of chat - at least the ones I had with handmade character - were way better than anything else I tried (Janitor, Spicy+premium and a lot of others).
Because those allowing NSFW felt just... empty and soulless, wasting potential of more direct wording.
Character.ai with a little bit of steering it the right way, avoiding vulgarity and directness, managed to go REALLLLLLY wild back in the day. All while maintaing the class and quality of msgs.

Jan 7, 2022
I used Ehentai . ai.

Made a stepmom character. The responses were pretty good and if you have time, you can build a good scenario too.
The generated images were pretty ok. Not too good but not too bad either. Pretty average imo but good enough.

But you can't chat much on free trial......really frustrating...and it seemed pretty pricey too....

does any one has experience with this one?

Shawn Banks

Feb 19, 2024
LM Studio allows you to download many different LLMs and run them off your own PC. You can easily come up with prompts to have them play whatever character you can think of, and never worry that someone's going to de-anonymize your data and blackmail you with your chat logs. You can run it easily if you have a gaming PC. As for image generation, Makeayo is the same thing but with Stable Diffusion (image generation). Runs on your own PC, no need to mess with dubious 3rd parties.
EDIT: Not sure if I'm allowed to image dump here, but Makeayo is very impressive, especially considering it's free and unlimited.
Thanks, I'm just afraid that I don't know how to download and run these LLMs on my own. Is it easy to use? Oh, and I will take a look at Makeayo for its image generation.

Shawn Banks

Feb 19, 2024
If someone looks for companionship, even spicy NSFW one, then I recommend character.ai*
* - as it was ~6 months ago, haven't used it since then so there might have come some unwanted changes.

It does not allow NSFW, it censor a lot. But the general feel of chat - at least the ones I had with handmade character - were way better than anything else I tried (Janitor, Spicy+premium and a lot of others).
Because those allowing NSFW felt just... empty and soulless, wasting potential of more direct wording.
Character.ai with a little bit of steering it the right way, avoiding vulgarity and directness, managed to go REALLLLLLY wild back in the day. All while maintaing the class and quality of msgs.
Then I guess I need to how to jailbreak the censorship of character ai :LOL:

Shawn Banks

Feb 19, 2024
Anyone tried WhisperAI by Byte Journey? its available in Googleplay and there are mods on happymods too. too bad I can't figure out where to get all the images aside from typing keyword like Phote, or image. Then it give our random images but the conversation is good lots of NSFW.
Thanks. I think some of the NSFW AI chatbots only support random nsfw photos. They are not generated by AI in real time.

Shawn Banks

Feb 19, 2024
I used Ehentai . ai.

Made a stepmom character. The responses were pretty good and if you have time, you can build a good scenario too.
The generated images were pretty ok. Not too good but not too bad either. Pretty average imo but good enough.

But you can't chat much on free trial......really frustrating...and it seemed pretty pricey too....

does any one has experience with this one?
Oh, I have tried ehentai. It has very high quality for hentai fans. The images generated are very attractive and intriguing. I like its character creation as well. But, yeah, you are right, it's too expensive.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

vsenet

Jan 21, 2023
Character AI is the smartest one but there is no nsfw. Any other doesnt smart enough. Maybe it is possible somehow avoid censorship?

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Tried Makeayo, seems good, but is the project dead or something? I can't get new models (blue screen) & last release was last year, not to mention the Discord link is dead

Kinda sus

Jun 24, 2020
Tried Makeayo, seems good, but is the project dead or something? I can't get new models (blue screen) & last release was last year, not to mention the Discord link is dead

Kinda sus
I also can't get new models. I thought it was just a problem on my end. I don't blue screen, but the window doesn't load anything and I have to restart the program. Haven't tried the Discord. I've just been using the models I have, and was planning on reinstalling at some point to try and fix it. I may just have to bite the bullet and figure out how to get Stable Diffusion working from scratch.