Any known way to get around the mega limit?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I found this on a reddit thread:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Resetting your lease only works if your provider doesn't give you a fixed IP address. So test it if you don't know.

lcp

May 1, 2017
That would only reset your LAN IP, so its useless for the most. Reboot your router/modem/dial-in-thingy instead to get a new external (WAN) IP.

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
For me MEGA perfectly working witch firefox's plugin. Noting more and I can suck up more than 1 Mb

Reactions: jande21

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Be specific Downloading or uploading.
For Downloading Mega Downloader.
For Uploading Mega Uploader.

Reactions: Cirro84

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Be specific Downloading or uploading.
For Downloading Mega Downloader.
For Uploading Mega Uploader.
Hello, do you mind sharing the link of these??
I can't find Mega Downloader anywhere (without adwares or some junkware attached)

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I found this on a reddit thread:
I know some browsers have a VPN built in them (if you're willing to use them) or if you have a VPN in general and switch your country around from time to time that seems to work for me and tricks Mega on my end. I use a VPN that has over 30+ countries so whenever one is capped, I just switch locales and it works.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
I download from mega simultaneously with torrent when i am about to hit the cap , that way in Quota limit period the connected is used by torrent

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I am afraid this is filled with adware. Is there any official site for this? or the dev's site?
it does not form adware I use from softonic it's the biggest software site of all time.
u can check its rating if u want to confirm.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
restarting router works fine for me. i downloaded megasync and with that you can pause/continue as many times as you want

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
Yup, it doesn't. it gives u unlimited download from mega.
Yes it does, megadownloder, and some other downloading apps like Jdownloader could be used to bypass limit, but from this summer Mega has patched it, and they are now affected by limit.