Seeking Any incest sharing/swinging games?

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Preferably no NTR or humiliation, I'm looking for something more equal with consensual swinging/sharing.

Only game I found like this is Corruption Time but it's still in early development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Goated2069

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Swinging and sharing just as NTR is not likely to be welcomed by most people who like incest and that is why you will probably find this tag in very few incest games.
Personally it's not my fetish either but in these games I remember that it should be optional swinging/sharing.
Max's Life
Dating My Daughter
Midlife Crisis
Desert Stalker
Dreaming of Dana

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
The adventurous couple should definitely be your thing: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-13-sunday-mircom3d.7192/

Some optional sharing scenes are also in: "The anomalous Dr. Vibes": https://f95zone.to/threads/the-anomalous-dr-vibes-v0-11-0-drvibes.20377/
Thanks for the suggestions, though I was looking more for incestuous sharing like the earlier posts suggested. Adventurous Couple caught my eye, but saw that it lacked family stuff lol.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Thanks for the suggestions, though I was looking more for incestuous sharing like the earlier posts suggested. Adventurous Couple caught my eye, but saw that it lacked family stuff lol.
Sorry, next time, I just should more accurately read the heading. :oops:

Last edited:

lol360

Mar 8, 2019
AD Couple..wife get shared with her step bro nd father-in-law

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
There are a couple of other games not mentioned here. Love & Vice is a great example of this, as well as Take Over and Glassix (only a few scenes for Glassix, but the other 2 have a good amount of sharing/swinging).

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
There are a couple of other games not mentioned here. Love & Vice is a great example of this, as well as Take Over and Glassix (only a few scenes for Glassix, but the other 2 have a good amount of sharing/swinging).
Thank you for the suggestion, Love & Vice really scratched that itch. I wish there was more content, but what is available has been great.

Reactions: rgnar62