Seeking Any game with actual slave path (female protagonist)

karayak

Oct 29, 2020
Slave-MC connosieurs might like for Fallout 4. It's a more guided/scripted experience than your average rape-mod.
Thanks for the recommendation. I had to install my Fallout 4 with my 200+ mods to play it (I can´t play other way right now) and it´s a good mod overall. But there´s too much rimjob and I don´t like to be bald for a full playthough (I have like 1000 hairs installed, lol...), but those are small complains when you follow the story.
Not that Fallout 4 mods works fine in a kind of Visual Novel writting (slow dialogs even with the mod Fuz roh dah for F4), but I prefer this kind of mods than the ones for "just fuck" or "just rape", and I´d like something like this as a full game, would be perfect for what I am looking for :)
And more play time for me... check the attached pic...

thanks

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for the recommendation. I had to install my Fallout 4 with my 200+ mods to play it (I can´t play other way right now) and it´s a good mod overall. But there´s too much rimjob and I don´t like to be bald for a full playthough (I have like 1000 hairs installed, lol...), but those are small complains when you follow the story.
Not that Fallout 4 mods works fine in a kind of Visual Novel writting (slow dialogs even with the mod Fuz roh dah for F4), but I prefer this kind of mods than the ones for "just fuck" or "just rape", and I´d like something like this as a full game, would be perfect for what I am looking for :)

thanks
There's a "block shaving hair" option in the Mod Config Menu.

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
There's a "block shaving hair" option in the Mod Config Menu.
No offense to all the bald homies out there, but the shaving of the MC was a deal-breaker for the mod to me. But if theres an option to disable that, holy i think its time for me to boot up fallout.

thanks
I've spent hundreds of hours modding Skyrim (regular mods and NSFW mods), and honestly, I probably spent 2/3 of my "playthrough" just downloading mods and then troubleshooting/fixing any conflicts (lol). Have you by any chance played Skyrim as well? Because I wanted to ask how different or similar the modding experience was for Fallout 4. Sorry if thats a stupid question

karayak

Oct 29, 2020
I've spent hundreds of hours modding Skyrim (regular mods and NSFW mods), and honestly, I probably spent 2/3 of my "playthrough" just downloading mods and then troubleshooting/fixing any conflicts (lol). Have you by any chance played Skyrim as well? Because I wanted to ask how different or similar the modding experience was for Fallout 4. Sorry if thats a stupid question
Yep, I played it just a bit...
SkyrimPlaytime.png SkyrimSE.png

Most of that time, and Fallout 4 time, is like you, modding, testing, starting new game, get bored, look for more mods, and so on. I prefer Fallout 4 to mod, but that´s cos I am old enough to have played the original Fallouts back in 1998 and I still think Fallout 1/2 are the best RPGs ever, so I am biased towards Fallout/Post-apoc/Sci-Fi more than Elder Scrolls/fantasy games.
If I play Bethesda games if because they´re highly moddable and there´s a lot of naughty stuff for them, I started with Oblivion/Fallout3 and I hope next games will be as moddable as the ones we have now (I doubt it after the Creation Club/pay mods fiasco and the clear intention of monetizing mods from Howard and company...).

But the modding experience is more or less the same, it´s just the Creation Engine and everyone knows how to mod Beth games since 2003 Morrowind, so there´s a very active community for both games.
I am waiting for the release of the Fallout 4 SE next year (I read something about it some weeks ago) and see if the game looks good with the upgrade they made to the Creation Engine for Starfield, and see how the modding community reacts to the new version (hello F4SE....), I doubt I could play the Special Edition in vanilla, lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kuno99
Aug 7, 2019
A few off the top of my head that may or may not fit, saw a few in this thread that I thought were great. Tbh I didn't really see a good thread for just general slave stuff so will put a few of those in too.

--- Games with Slavery, either in story or as a bad end ---

Slave Sword 1 and Slave Sword 2 - Sort of a bit lighter on the interesting aspects of slavery but kind of fits the bill

King's Exit - People mentioned Demon's Roots, this game came before that one. Translation is a bit spotty but has similar themed ends as DR, even if it doesn't have a "route".

Ninja Rape Legend Ajisai - Bad end(s) involving slavery/being trained & sold

Wings of Roldea - Has public use/training elements

- Don't remember if this one fits into this category or the 2nd one but it has lengthy enslavement scenes/bad ends.

One Girl's Adventure in Another World - Training/Auction Bad End

- This one is also kind of in between imo, entire game is basically about being forced to do shit because of debt but has some moderate length bad ends including at least one for slavery

--- More lengthy slave gameplay ---

- Likely would need a translator like mtool for this one but this entire game is about the MC being trained. May have to look around a bit to find it and it's a VN but tbh I felt like this hits the mark the most.

- Don't remember this one too much but pretty sure you're a slave the whole game

Fallen Valkyrie - None currently but next patch is going to add something like this, game is similar to Cursed Armor which is highly recommended. No real definite timeline on when that patch is coming though.

Belial Red - Get enslaved pretty early in this game, can go into service routes with heavy H focus

- Just a slave the entire game, as title suggests had only a bad end

------

There are a good amount more I could add but a few of the better choices are covered here or in other threads. Some I can think of either fit less into what I think the general theme you're going for is or they're from the male perspective (like Tsurumiku VNs). Some also just can't be posted here, which is totally understandable and frankly in many regards commendable.

EDIT: Added links, also would recommend MTool for anyone who is willing to put their trust in some random guy on the internet in return for a built in translator/cracker for various game engines.

Last edited:

karayak

Oct 29, 2020
A few off the top of my head that may or may not fit, saw a few in this thread that I thought were great. Tbh I didn't really see a good thread for just general slave stuff so will put a few of those in too.

--- Games with Slavery, either in story or as a bad end ---

Slave Sword 1/2 - Sort of a bit lighter on the interesting aspects of slavery but kind of fits the bill

King's Exit - People mentioned Demon's Roots, this game came before that one. Translation is a bit spotty but has similar themed ends as DR, even if it doesn't have a "route".

Ninja Rape Legend Ajisai - Bad end(s) involving slavery/being trained & sold

Wings of Roldea - Has public use/training elements

Fiendish Violation Quest - Don't remember if this one fits into this category or the 2nd one but it has lengthy enslavement scenes/bad ends.

One Girl's Adventure in Another World - Training/Auction Bad End

- This one is also kind of in between imo, entire game is basically about being forced to do shit because of debt but has some moderate length bad ends including at least one for slavery

--- More lengthy slave gameplay ---

Watashi, Kawaretemasu - Likely would need a translator like mtool for this one but this entire game is about the MC being trained. May have to look around a bit to find it and it's a VN but tbh I felt like this hits the mark the most.

Erina's Slave Diary - Don't remember this one too much but pretty sure you're a slave the whole game

Fallen Valkyrie - None currently but next patch is going to add something like this, game is similar to Cursed Armor which is highly recommended. No real definite timeline on when that patch is coming though.

Belial Red - Get enslaved pretty early in this game, can go into service routes with heavy H focus

Bad End Slave - Just a slave the entire game, as title suggests had only a bad end

------

There are a good amount more I could add but a few of the better choices are covered here or in other threads. Some I can think of either fit less into what I think the general theme you're going for is or they're from the male perspective (like Tsurumiku VNs). Some also just can't be posted here, which is totally understandable and frankly in many regards commendable.
Thanks for the recommendations, gonna check them :)

Aug 7, 2019
No offense to all the bald homies out there, but the shaving of the MC was a deal-breaker for the mod to me. But if theres an option to disable that, holy i think its time for me to boot up fallout.

To be honest I found F4 to be a bit lacking in terms of H content that fit my interests (this thread being an example of those). There were a few mods here and there but nothing near what Skyrim has. Also I'm pretty sure there's a way to disable shaving in those mods.

I'm hoping future Bethesda games like Starfield get a good mod community quickly, it's kind of crazy seeing how a lot of the best mods for Skyrim came out close to/more than a decade after its release.

Reactions: kuno99

karayak

Oct 29, 2020
To be honest I found F4 to be a bit lacking in terms of H content that fit my interests (this thread being an example of those). There were a few mods here and there but nothing near what Skyrim has. Also I'm pretty sure there's a way to disable shaving in those mods.

I'm hoping future Bethesda games like Starfield get a good mod community quickly, it's kind of crazy seeing how a lot of the best mods for Skyrim came out close to/more than a decade after its release.
And even with all that time most of them (the naughty ones) were unfinished/abandoned or pure bug mess.

• Haha
Reactions: WombatCombat450

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
Most of that time, and Fallout 4 time, is like you, modding, testing, starting new game, get bored, look for more mods, and so on.
I feel that. Skyrim/Fallout could be the perfect HRPG, but I just don't have enough patience to fully mod it. Last time I've spent 2 weeks on Skyrim modlist, but almost didn't play it and didn't finish modlist either. Doesn't help that there is tons of bugs in mods.

Slaverun, public whore, troubles of heroine, wartimes, Sexlab Survival and many other mods are great for slave gameplay. They are now also dubbed using AI. No HGame that I've played comes close to this. Sylphy and the Sleepless Island is a great game, but slave theme wasn't fully used.

Highguiy

Aug 16, 2022
Lilitales has a few bad slave ends and a branch story route that leads to slavery training after being defeated by a certain boss. Also, leveling up is fixed based on the dungeon exploration and enemy spots you uncovered, so no level grinding is needed.

Reactions: PurpleDeep
Aug 7, 2019
Lilitales has a few bad slave ends and a branch story route that leads to slavery training after being defeated by a certain boss. Also, leveling up is fixed based on the dungeon exploration and enemy spots you uncovered, so no level grinding is needed.
I think that's in the OP but this is one of the best games I've played with this theme (and it has an amazing english translation), highly recommended

Aug 7, 2019
Emma the Alchemist is another really good fit for this category.

As of writing this there's a slight bug to make it so you can't enter the slave route through normal means but there's a workaround that takes like 2 minutes (detailed on page 6 of the thread). I imagine this will be fixed with a patch from someone at some point.

EDIT: Also Dorei No Akumu (I think literal translation is "Slave's Nightmare") is another one. Entire story is a slave route.

Last edited: