Seeking Any game with actual slave path (female protagonist)

Aug 7, 2019
Memerisu-chan's Naughty RPG is another game with a dedicated slave/training route. A good number of scenes are done by different artists, some I like more than others.

War Disorder Hexa has a pretty short playable slave end but the majority of the game is essentially enslavement based. It's also just a really really good game that I would recommend people play if they're even remotely interested in the content in this thread.

Aug 7, 2019
Feels like I'm posting a bunch of times in a row but I don't mind bumping this thread every once in a while anyways. If that bothers anybody I may just start editing this post with future titles.

Arisa Grimoire is one that has several pretty long dedicated slave/training routes. Honestly one of the better ones just in terms of themes if you're looking for that type of straight up slave training aspect.

The circle that does this game has another one Fran and the Island of Sinners that also fits this bill as far as I was informed but it's not on f95.

Mar 28, 2017
Feels like I'm posting a bunch of times in a row but I don't mind bumping this thread every once in a while anyways. If that bothers anybody I may just start editing this post with future titles.

Arisa Grimoire is one that has several pretty long dedicated slave/training routes. Honestly one of the better ones just in terms of themes if you're looking for that type of straight up slave training aspect.

The circle that does this game has another one Fran and the Island of Sinners that also fits this bill as far as I was informed but it's not on f95.
Nah It's just such a rarity that these types of games come out anyway so, thanks for your dedication. I'm still watching a couple devs but they haven't had progress in months...

Aug 7, 2019
Runa the Phantom Thief has a few slave paths if I recall and one playable relatively short route. I don't actually recall if the game itself was good or not but the MC was pretty entertaining and there was a decent amount of humor (not sure how well this will be handled in the MTL) even in the H scenes.

Reactions: ghostkiller9