Any fix for image resolution in RPGMAce? Possible Noob question

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
I am using Daz, Photoshop and RPG Maker Ace.

This is my issue.

In order to make my images fit RPG Maker's graphics, I need to shrink the images.

Now, the issue is that whenever I go fullscreen, the images look so pixelated I want to die.

So my question is:

1 - Is there any RPGMaker script that can work around this?
2 - Is there any settings in photoshop to keep this from happening? As in, how to shrink 3D rendered images so they still look good and not like ***?

If I missed a similiar topic to this one where they solved the issue, I am sorry, and can someone direct me there then?

Thank you!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Google is your friend, first result gave an answer:

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
Google is your friend, first result gave an answer:
Hey thx for your reply!

But I already checked that one, and they took down that DLL sadly (It was performing badly and caused issues).

Thanks anyway!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
You can't change your resolution like that without violating the EULA.

The only legal way to do it is with Yanfly's Ace Core Engine, wich lets you change up various things like the resolution (up to a max of 640x480), the font used in the game, and a lot of other things.

You could also try modifying the DLLs like Nergal Nest did on Urban Demons, but you won't be able to sell your game like that.

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
You can't change your resolution like that without violating the EULA.

The only legal way to do it is with Yanfly's Ace Core Engine, wich lets you change up various things like the resolution (up to a max of 640x480), the font used in the game, and a lot of other things.

You could also try modifying the DLLs like Nergal Nest did on Urban Demons, but you won't be able to sell your game like that.

All good, I managed to switch to MV

Reactions: Zachy