SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
[QUOTE = "lillion, post: 1372564, member: 1006435"] lpk 1201 [/ QUOTE]

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
archived full game folder with progress save until "De-bodymodification" operation (removing what Sabato Kiryuu did), definitly before any scenes

.....and then rightclicked the archive (LZMA2, Ultra setting, down from 2.5 to 1.8G or so), rename, DEL button, and some random crap (my Asagi 2 is even "adasfjlksdjflkjajklasfasd" or something, i always do that, its an ancient habit i never gotten rid off, like smoking)

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
archived full game folder with progress save until "De-bodymodification" operation (removing what Sabato Kiryuu did), definitly before any scenes

.....and then rightclicked the archive (LZMA2, Ultra setting, down from 2.5 to 1.8G or so), rename, DEL button, and some random crap (my Asagi 2 is even "adasfjlksdjflkjajklasfasd" or something, i always do that, its an ancient habit i never gotten rid off, like smoking)

you don't have full.save or 100% CG gallery ?

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
havent even really started with Asagi 3, im still doing repeat runs in Asagi 2 (when you hit NewGame for the 2000th time and it doesnt stop Speeding because you hit same choices again and again, but forgot you hit them already)

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
havent even really started with Asagi 3, im still doing repeat runs in Asagi 2 (when you hit NewGame for the 2000th time and it doesnt stop Speeding because you hit same choices again and again, but forgot you hit them already)

if you want to have all the end of 2 it's easy! ^^

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
?

i only got 1 route where Real Oboro appears - and that ends with Asagi, Sakura and Fake Oboro becoming slaves

I have no clue how to actually BEAT Real Oboro,
but nope, I'm fine with speedrunspamming if need arises

and anyway, I don't mind not having the sexless, fullclothed Win-CGs in any of those games
I prefer "losing"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want to know how they manage to recruit anyone into the Anti Demon ninja corps.

"Well, we're shit at our jobs, we constantly get captured and raped until we're a drooling mess on the floor ..... but we have a great dental plan".

Reactions: Dojo_dude

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I want to know how they manage to recruit anyone into the Anti Demon ninja corps.

"Well, we're shit at our jobs, we constantly get captured and raped until we're a drooling mess on the floor ..... but we have a great dental plan".
Hereditary clans. They breed their ninjas, they don't hire them. Normal people can't do the sort of things Taimanin are capable by virtue of their demonic ancestry. Mind you, seeing as Edwin is actually in complete control of the Japanese government, he can control both side of the conflict, Palpatine style, and make sure he never deplete the Taimanin's ranks enough that they stop being a sustainable source of easy sluts.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Normal people can't do the sort of things Taimanin are capable by virtue of their demonic ancestry.
In all fairness, they don't seem to be doing a great job of it either. Every demon ninja game i've played has resulted in them ending up as drooling cum dumps. This one ended even worse with Asagi losing her man and ending up as a square ona hole.

She be pretty fucked ... quite literally.

Even ninja's in other games fighting demons, take Beat Blade haruka. The older, more experienced fighter gets her arm hacked off, captured and raped for a damned long time before Haruka rescues her. If you so much as slip up slightly the ninja's under your care end up as demon sperm receptacles.

All i'm saying is, maybe they should consider training a bit more.

Or breeding really ugly ninja women that even a demon would go limp at the sight of.

Reactions: Dojo_dude

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I was more referring to how even shitty Taimanins can regenerate, breath fire, fly and other such fun and sundries. Their training is definitely complete shit I agree, since Edwin sabotage them, but it says something that even that shitty training coupled with the Taimanin's super powers is worlds better then even mundane elite spec ops agents.

Mind, the US did figure out actual combat cyborgs by TA3, so that paradigms is gonna get flipped on its head soon in universe.

Heretic1988

Feb 11, 2018
I want to say just one thing really: never actually got this whole fantasy here...- I disregard so called "story" for now- i mean, if i`d ever capture sexy women... Why would i let some bunch of monsters to have fun with them, instead of me by myself???
Some nasty douchebags do whatever they want, while i... watch, and have fun that way? Since when looking is better than actually screwing?
If i`d be in that world, i`d keep Ingrid chained to my bed all the time... :)

tam68

Mar 6, 2019
View attachment 813

Overview:
The Taimanin Asagi series of erotic visual novels is a must-play for anyone who loves to see strong and sexy women succumb to the pleasures of the flesh. In this action-packed third installment, enjoy many hours of tentacles, monster sex, Ninja fighters, BDSM, and all sorts of other juicy fetish material starring the smoking hot Asagi and her demon-hunting ninja comrades.

Title: Taimanin Asagi 3
Original Title: 対魔忍アサギ3
Alias Title: Anti-Demon Ninja Asagi 3
Prequel:
Seque:
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Year: Japan 2012-12-28, English Patch 2016-04-10
Developer: Anime Lilith
Publishers: Anime Lilith
Translation: Rattan Man Translations
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I downloaded the attachment (the torrent file) and it doesn't work. Can u help out a horny fellow by showinng the download steps?

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
could i suggest having a link to the premium box collection under sequal? for those that want it since it is a collection of the asagi games (to mmy knowlege it is them all at least) minus anti demon ninja asagi 3 since i presume the premium box came out b4 3 did.
I'd link it but idk what the rules are on linking other pages on the website so i wont

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote