• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Another World [v0.12.0] [The Absent]

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Please upgrade everything, although the increase is not much, it is very important. Stack about 50 to 100 foods like steak and bread and then sell them. Adjusting the selling price by about 20% would be best. You can skip hunting for the first month.
in the second run, i took merchant, upgraded the second option to max, opened the guild quest and put the sell rate just below 30% i'm on the 27th day and i curently have 3000 gold ... (i'm level 10 with vitality/agi uped a lot but nothing in def ... i can kill rabit ...)
prety sure we don't usualy play the same kind of game, just status point alotement seem like it's made for me to fail >< i usualy either play rogue min-maxing on dex or a tank in honor to maple and put eveything in def (less often i split dex/def 2/1 to have a somewhat playable avoiding tank on a first run so i can check balance and dificulty) here i get the amazing slime killer, i can hit it 6/7 time before it either react or die ^^ another trap you laid just for me, sugesting speacking to the girl if the player is stuck ... nope, it's mandatory to speack daily you can't reach the goal of the quest while grinding before interacting with the girl when your character isn't a weakling ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Absent

The Absent

Game Developer
May 7, 2022
sugesting speacking to the girl if the player is stuck ... nope, it's mandatory to speack daily you can't reach the goal of the quest while grinding before interacting with the girl when your character isn't a weakling ...
My bad, I should have made it clear that you need to pass the first month to sleep without worrying about anything. And you only need to talk to hitomi until the library opens and then ignore her, no important events will happen after that.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
My bad, I should have made it clear that you need to pass the first month to sleep without worrying about anything. And you only need to talk to hitomi until the library opens and then ignore her, no important events will happen after that.
nothing bad about you, just an exemple of one player not folowing the same logic and geting lost (btw i got realy iritated by the time's up game over ><)

• Haha

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally I have started the game until I reach the point where it says that the MC (OdymMun1928, what a default name) is infertile. I don't need pregnancies in the game, but the MC being infertile makes my interest in the game completely dead.

• Sad

BerndBob

Sep 13, 2019
how do i give the snake drops to the guild?
1697756922021.png
When i talk to her, there isnt an option either...
Is this limited to the Adventurer?

UPDATE: Nevermind You need 6 to submit them. xD

Last edited: