RPGM Completed None Another World Harlem ☆ Fantasia ~異世界ハーレム☆ファンタジア~

omgmagi

Feb 16, 2018
The summary for the game is not clear but there is an NTR tag in dlsite... Could someone confirm if this has NTR contents and if you can avoid it? Also, any one has the gallery save? Thanks in advance!

notworks

Apr 4, 2021
The summary for the game is not clear but there is an NTR tag in dlsite... Could someone confirm if this has NTR contents and if you can avoid it? Also, any one has the gallery save? Thanks in advance!
Yes there is NTR and no you can't avoid it.

SmallTree201

Oct 20, 2018
watch someone MTL it, promote their patreon or something, and for people to be ok with it cause "at least we can read it now"

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Damn, wish I saw this before I began translating the game a few weeks ago (I usually search for the Dlsite number and/or if this game is in the Translation Requests section; since this thread followed neither criteria, I thought it was okay to translate).

Ah well. I guess I'll just keep my own private translation then, haha. Still not finished myself, but I wanna see this through, since I love the game and the text. And yeah it's mandatory NTR, which I personally hate, so I used RPGMaker to create some new events and branching in order to make the NTR optional or avoidable for my own translation.

Thanks for the translation; that was pretty darn fast (given the game came out only a week or so after you translated it).

EDIT: rayminator , errrrrr ... so I'm going through your translation, and I've gotta ask, did you actually do ANY translating at all? Checking your translation, it's EXACTLY what it'd look like if you just use the Google Translator Batch Translation for Translator++. (I basically just opened my own current version of the translation and compared your patch with the Machine Translation column). If that's the case, it's essentially an MTL ... which makes sense given how fast you were able to pump this translation out (this game has about 3000 lines of text; the common events file has nearly 2000 on its own, and I don't think I've personally ever translated that much text in a week, lol).

watch someone MTL it, promote their patreon or something, and for people to be ok with it cause "at least we can read it now"
I think this IS the MTL ... But at least you can read it now. :p

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Damn, wish I saw this before I began translating the game a few weeks ago (I usually search for the Dlsite number and/or if this game is in the Translation Requests section; since this thread followed neither criteria, I thought it was okay to translate).

Ah well. I guess I'll just keep my own private translation then, haha. Still not finished myself, but I wanna see this through, since I love the game and the text. And yeah it's mandatory NTR, which I personally hate, so I used RPGMaker to create some new events and branching in order to make the NTR optional or avoidable for my own translation.

Thanks for the translation; that was pretty darn fast (given the game came out only a week or so after you translated it).

EDIT: rayminator , errrrrr ... so I'm going through your translation, and I've gotta ask, did you actually do ANY translating at all? Checking your translation, it's EXACTLY what it'd look like if you just use the Google Translator Batch Translation for Translator++. (I basically just opened my own current version of the translation and compared your patch with the Machine Translation column). If that's the case, it's essentially an MTL ... which makes sense given how fast you were able to pump this translation out (this game has about 3000 lines of text; the common events file has nearly 2000 on its own, and I don't think I've personally ever translated that much text in a week, lol).

before you bad mouth someone
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-world-harlem-fantasia-haaremu-fantajia.78035/post-5509665

I did mention that i used google

EDIT: Removed

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
before you bad mouth someone
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-world-harlem-fantasia-haaremu-fantajia.78035/post-5509665

I did mention that i used google

EDIT: Removed
Didn't mean to bad mouth, and yes, I've read that. I just needed clarification on whether or not this is MTL, since you didn't mention that specifically previously. Just because you "used" Google doesn't mean much, given that could mean anything from "oh, I downloaded Translator++, clicked the batch translation button, and sent in the translation as done after a few minutes", or an actual fan-translation based on Google Translate, which I'm doing and have done in the past.

Reactions: changeling

Tough Nuts

Dec 7, 2020

It'd be cool if you did a proper translation of this if you feel like it. I'm not going to play this version and will probably wait until a better translation comes out.

omgmagi

Feb 16, 2018

Since I heard there was going to be mandatory NTR, I was gonna give it a miss but I like the art... so I am back. So what kind of "mandatory NTR" are we talking about? For the record, I don't really consider one-time fucks and loss rape as NTR; NTR for me is something like repeated fucking (willingly or unwillingly) behind MC's back, MC getting off on getting his party fucked, or some impregnation shit clearly meant to cater to ppl that like cuckoldry. I also don't like depressing shit like the girls having to prostitute themselves unwillingly. Feel free to spoil me :p

Honestly why is it even called "harem fantasia" if it has mandatory NTR...

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
It'd be cool if you did a proper translation of this if you feel like it. I'm not going to play this version and will probably wait until a better translation comes out.
Sorry, don't hold your breath (or well, you'll prob have to wait a while since it's only been a few weeks since I started). Progress is slow, but I'm really enjoying the dialogue and rather humorous scenes. I'm not a big fan of MTLs, which is exactly why I do fan-translations, though if that works for anyone, whatever floats their boat, haha.

Since I heard there was going to be mandatory NTR, I was gonna give it a miss but I like the art... so I am back. So what kind of "mandatory NTR" are we talking about? For the record, I don't really consider one-time fucks and loss rape as NTR; NTR for me is something like repeated fucking (willingly or unwillingly) behind MC's back, MC getting off on getting his party fucked, or some impregnation shit clearly meant to cater to ppl that like cuckoldry. I also don't like depressing shit like the girls having to prostitute themselves unwillingly. Feel free to spoil me :p

Honestly why is it even called "harem fantasia" if it has mandatory NTR...
I know, right? A harem is supposed to be "your" girls. While I can understand the danger of them "potentially" being raped as ever-present in the game, I don't enjoy being forced to watch my harem being banging without being able to do anything about it (which is like, the main point of NTR, I suppose).

If you're okay with one-time banging ... well, there are mandatory scenes of people/things other than the MC banging the "harem", so it happens more than once, but not with the same people/things. The original Japanese has the MC semi-turned on by his harem getting banged in a scene or two, but I haven't finished the game yet. I can't address your other concerns, but I'll say there's hinting of that happening - I'm working in RPGMaker to make all of that optional by branching and adding scenes/choices/dialogue to allow those who WANT NTR to have it, and those who don't to avoid it. And for those of you who are purists or who actually like NOT having a choice (NTR fans), I'll translate the scenes as they are and keep copies of the map files so you can use those and maintain the game experience you want.

omgmagi

Feb 16, 2018
Sorry, don't hold your breath (or well, you'll prob have to wait a while since it's only been a few weeks since I started). Progress is slow, but I'm really enjoying the dialogue and rather humorous scenes. I'm not a big fan of MTLs, which is exactly why I do fan-translations, though if that works for anyone, whatever floats their boat, haha.

I know, right? A harem is supposed to be "your" girls. While I can understand the danger of them "potentially" being raped as ever-present in the game, I don't enjoy being forced to watch my harem being banging without being able to do anything about it (which is like, the main point of NTR, I suppose).

If you're okay with one-time banging ... well, there are mandatory scenes of people/things other than the MC banging the "harem", so it happens more than once, but not with the same people/things. The original Japanese has the MC semi-turned on by his harem getting banged in a scene or two, but I haven't finished the game yet. I can't address your other concerns, but I'll say there's hinting of that happening - I'm working in RPGMaker to make all of that optional by branching and adding scenes/choices/dialogue to allow those who WANT NTR to have it, and those who don't to avoid it. And for those of you who are purists or who actually like NOT having a choice (NTR fans), I'll translate the scenes as they are and keep copies of the map files so you can use those and maintain the game experience you want.
Looked through the gallery titles and am gonna say that this is a hard pass for me after all; 50% of the gallery seems sus. Really appreciate your effort in making branched story, etc but I am one of those stuck-up wankers who can't get passed a title being canon NTR, but I'm sure others will appreciate this.

Last edited: