RPGM Completed None Another World Harlem ☆ Fantasia ~異世界ハーレム☆ファンタジア~

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Looked through the gallery titles and am gonna say that this is a hard pass for me after all; 50% of the gallery seems sus. Really appreciate your effort in making branched story, etc but I am one of those stuck-up wankers who can't get passed a title being canon NTR, but I'm sure others will appreciate this.
All good. There's no shame in liking what you like, and if you can't or don't want to deal with something, it's best to just not get invested, right? After all, there's a ton of other H-games out there. Thanks for the encouragement.

NLL

Aug 9, 2018
Hey Emerald_Gladiator you're still translating, right? Cuz I'm a big cucc and this game's artstyle is pretty rad. I just hope that you finish (and release) the vanilla translation before moving on to your own branching stories, but then again I'm not your boss nor am I paying you wawa

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sorry, don't hold your breath (or well, you'll prob have to wait a while since it's only been a few weeks since I started). Progress is slow, but I'm really enjoying the dialogue and rather humorous scenes. I'm not a big fan of MTLs, which is exactly why I do fan-translations, though if that works for anyone, whatever floats their boat, haha.

I know, right? A harem is supposed to be "your" girls. While I can understand the danger of them "potentially" being raped as ever-present in the game, I don't enjoy being forced to watch my harem being banging without being able to do anything about it (which is like, the main point of NTR, I suppose).

If you're okay with one-time banging ... well, there are mandatory scenes of people/things other than the MC banging the "harem", so it happens more than once, but not with the same people/things. The original Japanese has the MC semi-turned on by his harem getting banged in a scene or two, but I haven't finished the game yet. I can't address your other concerns, but I'll say there's hinting of that happening - I'm working in RPGMaker to make all of that optional by branching and adding scenes/choices/dialogue to allow those who WANT NTR to have it, and those who don't to avoid it. And for those of you who are purists or who actually like NOT having a choice (NTR fans), I'll translate the scenes as they are and keep copies of the map files so you can use those and maintain the game experience you want.
I see where the problem is. You consider these girls as your harem, when in reality, they are part of your harlem.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hey Emerald_Gladiator you're still translating, right? Cuz I'm a big cucc and this game's artstyle is pretty rad. I just hope that you finish (and release) the vanilla translation before moving on to your own branching stories, but then again I'm not your boss nor am I paying you wawa
Hahaha, I've already stated it but I'll provide the option to keep the game as is for those who enjoy NTR (you'll just have to replace some of the maps).

NLL

Aug 9, 2018
Hahaha, I've already stated it but I'll provide the option to keep the game as is for those who enjoy NTR (you'll just have to replace some of the maps).
I know I was just referring to the fact that adding additional branches would make the overall translation take longer to complete. So I was hoping that you would do the vanilla (NTR) translation, release that, and then do your own take. uwu

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Anyone have translated version? the old link doesn't work, also does anyone have a full save?

FDBot

Jul 9, 2018
Since the link to the file is dead, I've made another translations. It's still MTL but it's bearable. English is not my main language so pardon for any grammar error I made.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Since the link to the file is dead, I've made another translations. It's still MTL but it's bearable. English is not my main language so pardon for any grammar error I made.
your version is bugged at the first fight we after the first strike an error occur so we can't use the attack and the slime one shot us and after this an other error with a black screen and an error about some "defence.jpg " retry

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
your version is bugged at the first fight we after the first strike an error occur so we can't use the attack and the slime one shot us and after this an other error with a black screen and an error about some "defence.jpg " retry
just rename missing images from same folder (missing images are same icons as in battlecommands folder)
i renamed 3 files and game works fine

Reactions: quanbe

FDBot

Jul 9, 2018
Yes, you look into www -> images -> battlecommand and rename the jpg file with japanese text as "defense" and item jpg as Item Item

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm trying to apply your patch for this game in a japanese game version, but all file extensions are different. The original files have .json extension, while yours have .rvdata2 extension.

There's no mention about how to apply your patch in the readme file. Could you help, please?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I'm trying to apply your patch for this game in a japanese game version, but all file extensions are different. The original files have .json extension, while yours have .rvdata2 extension.

There's no mention about how to apply your patch in the readme file. Could you help, please?
Errr ... I haven't released my translation yet.
If you've patched your game with the MTL translation above (and god help you if you did), then that person is responsible for all the bugs s/he may have caused.

As far as your assertion that the patch files are rvdata2 (RPGMaker VX Ace), I just checked and you're incorrect. They are indeed Json (RPGMaker MV). I'm nearly done with my own translation anyway, so just wait a bit longer (I've created a few new switches, maps, and events in RPGMaker for some extra features to the game, and want to check them).

EDIT: I can't even find a "Read Me" in the above patch, so I don't think you've got the right patch for this game, lol.

I just checked your "translation" and ... did you just dump the game into Translator++, press the batch translation button for Google translation and upload it ...? I get you've said it's an MTL, but even in the nuances of translating, there's a big difference between an MTL and batch translating. As someone who's been working on an actual fan-translation, I've gotta warn you that simply doing the latter is gonna screw up the game heavily. You can see that problems are cropping up already from the comments above, and there are instances later in the game where changing the Japanese to ENG without testing or translating properly will crash the game and/or remove important features (once I release my translation, I'll also release a changelog as I do with all my translations to show the bugs I've had to fix personally).

Btw, someone else tried to do the exact same thing you did a page ago, and I also called them out, which is likely why that file is dead. I don't mean to hurt your feelings or whatever, but I do want to say IMO what you're doing is not helpful, possibly contrary to your intentions.

-- See below: That's your game MTL on the left, and that's my "Google translation" for Translator++ on the right.

fucking MTL.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tewi and changeling

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Errr ... I haven't released my translation yet.
If you've patched your game with the MTL translation above (and god help you if you did), then that person is responsible for all the bugs s/he may have caused.

As far as your assertion that the patch files are rvdata2 (RPGMaker VX Ace), I just checked and you're incorrect. They are indeed Json (RPGMaker MV). I'm nearly done with my own translation anyway, so just wait a bit longer (I've created a few new switches, maps, and events in RPGMaker for some extra features to the game, and want to check them).

EDIT: I can't even find a "Read Me" in the above patch, so I don't think you've got the right patch for this game, lol.
Oh... You're correct. I got a patch for another game on your list :p

Sure I'll wait for your release. BTW I prefer to play japanese games via hooking/translation software instead of a buggy MTL without even word wrapping.

I'm glad you're working on a patch. I'll be looking here, in this thread, for a release. Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Oh... You're correct. I got a patch for another game on your list :p

Sure I'll wait for your release. BTW I prefer to play japanese games via hooking/translation software instead of a buggy MTL without even word wrapping.

I'm glad you're working on a patch. I'll be looking here, in this thread, for a release. Thanks!
Sure. I'm a little calmer now, and I just used my frustration to get a ton of work done. I'm a stickler for word wrapping, so don't worry about that. Hell, I don't even like hooking software; it's part of the reason why I do fan-translations, but I do agree it's better than batch trans MTLs. If you want me to @ you when I'm done, I can do that.

Still stuck on a switch that won't run properly, but I should be done pretty soon.
EDIT: Fixed it. Working on adding three new H-scenes, but all of the coding is in place now. I think y'all will enjoy this, hehehe ...

Last edited:
Reactions: changeling

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
EDIT: Fixed it. Working on adding three new H-scenes, but all of the coding is in place now. I think y'all will enjoy this, hehehe ...
Great! That's the first time I see someone adding H-scenes to an already released japanese RPGMaker game.

I'm looking forward to it.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Game translation is out. Find the link in my Mega in my sig or on ULMF here: .
Please lmk if you have any questions or anything, or check the ReadMe included in the translation patch.

If you need the actual game, either pay for it, wait for someone to upload it here (with my translation included), or use the game uploaded earlier in this thread and patch it with my translation (you risk any problems you have with that one on your own though).

I'll see y'all later. I'm done, unless anyone finds some huge problems and I need to update the patch.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Game translation is out. Find the link in my Mega in my sig or on ULMF here: .
Please lmk if you have any questions or anything, or check the ReadMe included in the translation patch.

If you need the actual game, either pay for it, wait for someone to upload it here (with my translation included), or use the game uploaded earlier in this thread and patch it with my translation (you risk any problems you have with that one on your own though).

I'll see y'all later. I'm done, unless anyone finds some huge problems and I need to update the patch.
That's GREAT! Thank you for your effort. *clap emojis here* :D

NLL

Aug 9, 2018
Thanks for the translation.

Ehh. Idk why I was expecting this to be an NTR game. Literally the first h scene is the mc deflowering his crush. Yawwwwnnnnnnn. Oh well