Ren'Py Another World, Another Adventures [v0.1.6] [S.I.T. Studio]

poppy95

Jul 14, 2020
What the point in save the world if you can't have harem? Well it so shot but also like it say in the beginning that's 'the end and the new beginning'

Good luck.hope for more content.

S.I.T. Studio

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2023
What the point in save the world if you can't have harem? Well it so shot but also like it say in the beginning that's 'the end and the new beginning'

Good luck.hope for more content.
Thank you, today is the public release of 0.1.1, you can find it here ( , , ). It's indeed more technical, with not much of a plot, but in 0.1.2, which is already in progress, there will be more of a storyline. And remember, nobody canceled the harem ;)

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
Koikatsu engine was most ugly out there.If you want to use it you need to try really hard on story and texturing.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
It looks promising but more like a "poc" (proof of concept) since there's next to no content atm. I'll give this a few updates before i play it again.

Reactions: S.I.T. Studio

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK this is nothing but a proof of concept. It's an intro to the UI and that is all there is absolutely nothing playable in this at all right now. I deleted it wait for next release and see if there is actually some game play at all.

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
After a bright flash of light, you find yourself in a world where nothing is familiar and everything is strange. Adventures, encounters with wondrous beings, and the opportunity to delve into the depths of magic await you – it all depends on you.
what truly matters is the Plot: if it's good and perky and full, then the game may already be deemed as fine.

The Plots seem fine

• • • • •

thanks for sharing and Godspeed with your project, S.I.T. Studio.

cheers.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Another World, Another Adventures [v0.1.3] [S.I.T. Studio]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

S.I.T. Studio

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2023
Smaller booobies please.
It's v0.1.3 and the title is still the same. So, that was a lie.

Yeah, I don't get the obsession with big/giant boobs. I think big boobs are overrated. Not all women are packing water balloons. Give some love to the flats, medium sized ones etc
We have already corrected the title from "Another world another adventures" to "Another World, Another Adventures." Is this version still incorrect? Or did we forget to update it somewhere in the game? (If so, we apologize and kindly ask you to point out where exactly in the game it is still incorrect.)