• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There is a fully cuckold path in this game? I have obtained one cuckold scene encouraging the wife to fuck Donny while MC watch them, but the next is a threesome FFM with MC, Steph (the wife) and Gina, so not a pure cuckold path.
However the game needs a WT!

Last edited:

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Looks intriguing, I like idea of other man's wife :) Nice scenes, hope animations will improve in the future. Also, I would suggest adding moans during scenes and maybe some more controls over sex scene (y)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Its a bold (read:bad) choice to have the intro tell you straight up your choices matter but they will not be giving you feedback on what the choice is doing. Idk how you design a system like that and think yup this is good for players.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Its a bold (read:bad) choice to have the intro tell you straight up your choices matter but they will not be giving you feedback on what the choice is doing. Idk how you design a system like that and think yup this is good for players.
Actually i like that, because it makes some outcome unpredictable, even though i used the 0x52_urm mod
For example, on the friday event in my first playthrough i got a threesome with the other guy.
In my second one, i just changed one answer and got a foursome.

I guess like with most of the difficult vn´s you´d need a walkthrough mod, that provides every outcome.

Morho

May 16, 2023
For sure, and their frequent overlap on this site is one of the most frustrating things for sharing/swinging lovers. A wife ignoring her husband while getting blackmailed by a gross old neighbor has about as much to do with swinging as scat does.
:unsure:i think that u both are taking it from bad end...firstly define term real world...

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
As someone who has been in the swinger life, this is one of the closest games I have seen to real life. Of course, we are not all as gorgeous IRL. I was never in the game when I was married but got into it after. Who knows, might have saved my marriage if I somehow talked her into it. Have experienced it with girlfriends since then. The way I played this, being honest, tag teamed wifey, did Amber all the way, then the FFM with high confidence, for the most part, is pretty close to how I have done the open relationship thing with my girlfriends.

Kudos to the dev, keep it up.

Reactions: gnole13 and camube

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Just incase people end up searching for it and the tags are not clear. The mmf swinging with your wife + another dude isnt avoidable if you want to play the game. I couldn't find anyway to avoid it and not get a game over.

If you want the FFM you need to be ok with the MMF as well.

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes