• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daz Another gen9 genitalia problem.

kodaa1337

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Hello, I ran into this problem: Anyone know why it looks like this? And is there a solution?
Képernyőkép 2023-11-20 144531.png

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
It looks like Van Hesling 9's morph is absolutely shit for New Genitalia or Golden Palace.
Looks good to me with the basic genitalia, but it offers less "customization".

I don't have any fix in mind, so I'd recommend 2 choices:
  • You want to continue using the Van Helsing 9 morph for your character -> Use the base genitalia
  • You want to keep New Genitalia Asset on your character -> Removes the Van Helsing 9 Body morph (+ HD details and the Elder Body HD if also used) and choose one or (combine) several morphs of other characters (if you have any).

Reactions: kodaa1337

kodaa1337

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
It looks like Van Hesling 9's morph is absolutely shit for New Genitalia or Golden Palace.
Looks good to me with the basic genitalia, but it offers less "customization".

I don't have any fix in mind, so I'd recommend 2 choices:
  • You want to continue using the Van Helsing 9 morph for your character -> Use the base genitalia
  • You want to keep New Genitalia Asset on your character -> Removes the Van Helsing 9 Body morph (+ HD details and the Elder Body HD if also used) and choose one or (combine) several morphs of other characters (if you have any).
Thanks man, you always help me out.

Reactions: Saint_RNG

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
I used to have a million problems with genitalia, tits, nipples, broken morphs, etc... but then I just bought Breastacular and Golden Palace and never had any issues again.

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
That's exactly what I would have advised him to use, but I tested it before replying and it's also a bit buggy for Golden Palace.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know that this hidden propertie in New Genitalia ( VH9_morph.PNG ) is the problem, but removing it (0%) creates another problem...

VH9_NewGenitalia2.png

Last edited:

fooslock

Feb 15, 2020
Both of those could be hidden properties acting up; maybe a hidden slider needs to be adjusted. Go to the Parameters/shaping tabs, right-click on the tab label, then click "Show hidden properties," then dick around with any sliders that pop up. Might be moving a slider down fixes it.

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
Both of those could be hidden properties acting up; maybe a hidden slider needs to be adjusted. Go to the Parameters/shaping tabs, right-click on the tab label, then click "Show hidden properties," then dick around with any sliders that pop up. Might be moving a slider down fixes it.
Strangely, this time it's the other way round: the hidden propertie must be set to 100% (most of the time it's the other way round).

So kodaa1337, if you still want to use New Genitalia with Van Helsing 9 body morph, you need to :
  1. select your New Genitalia in your Scene Tab
  2. open the Parameters Tab
  3. activate the hidden properties (as said by fooslock)
  4. in the Parameters Tab, go to New Genitalia for Genenis 9 > Hidden
  5. finds the hidden propertie called NGV9Victoria9C which should be at 0%, and increases it to 100%. (You can use the search bar to find it more easily)
  6. The problem should be corrected.
I'm not sure, but I think you need to "lock" the properties to prevent it from resetting to 0% every time you want to load your character (if you save it as a character or scene subset in your own library).

Last edited:

fooslock

Feb 15, 2020
Remember, when you load base Genesis figures, sometimes their default setting already has sliders tuned in. You need to zero them sometimes by right-clicking on the hamburger menu on the parameters tab and then using the 'zero' options. Often, if you have some sort of weird shaping issues, it's a hidden property or something. I had to do what Saint_RNG described as well with a hair option that had clipping issues (black and red lines).