• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Am I missing something? The Grand Gesture quest pops up even in a save where i chose not to fuck Kate? Also i swear even when you do Isabelle never walks in? I gotta be missing something?

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm well I didnt play the game in a long time, just been watching the new scenes. The new scene in which Isabelle kiss Kate seems to be for the Isabelle's siding route, so I wonder, is Isabelle now a lesbian or what happens? Im a bit confused.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.

(Place this file directly in the game/ folder to apply it.)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you add an actual downloadable file for this, no idea what to do because when I click the attachment it just opens the file in a new browser tab

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
People give this game one star and then give 4 stars to a game like glamour, people are not serious lol. That is why the reviews on this site are worthless, some are overinflated and others are completely the opposite.
Eh I find the average is a good indicator, unless a game gets fucked by an incompetent initial review misrepresenting things, the majority of reviews balance out to a level, I usually feel is fair to the quality of the game described. I mean sure I think this deserves the extra half star but its not leagues away from where it belongs

Reactions: RenXo111

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
so chapter select sets all your stats and affections and routes to 0 again. so i cant do anything with anyone. even with inceasing affection stats with commands, all sexual interactions are greyed out. so it means i have to rplay the entire game AGAIN.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatpussy123

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Anyone ever thought of making a better gallery mod? scrolling forever just to reach the latest content is a pain ^^'

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I think DEV already forgot about her. Joe too.
If you play this game because milf tag. you'd be disappointed. 4 years now and MC didn't fuck any of them.
There are just most popular characters that those two. Also it's kinda obvious that Isabelle,Kate, Lindsey and Flora are the 4 fmc. So i get why the others don't get as much content.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
My fav character are Flora and Maya, Kate could become interesting on Isabella's side of the story (I'm reallt not into the whole being dominated). But I find Isabella is a bit scary.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
My fav character are Flora and Maya, Kate could become interesting on Isabella's side of the story (I'm really not into the whole being dominated). But I find Isabella is a bit scary.
Kate: I can fix her (by mindbreaking her on the Isabella route)
Isabella: I can break her (Not just todays quest but also THE CAT)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
My fav character are Flora and Maya, Kate could become interesting on Isabella's side of the story (I'm reallt not into the whole being dominated). But I find Isabella is a bit scary.
Yeah flora is my fav to, and Isabelle is impulsive but she's kinda hot in that mood.

Reactions: RenXo111

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Kate: I can fix her (by mindbreaking her on the Isabella route)
Isabella: I can break her (Not just todays quest but also THE CAT)
Yeah the cat situation was weird, hitting Lindsey was also a big "nope" from me. Isabelle has 2 personnality inside her, 1 romantic and 1 psychopath... And I allways hated yandere character and she has the potential to become just that.

Reactions: chopee and RenXo111

RenXo111

Aug 27, 2018
so chapter select sets all your stats and affections and routes to 0 again. so i cant do anything with anyone. even with inceasing affection stats with commands, all sexual interactions are greyed out. so it means i have to rplay the entire game AGAIN.
Chapter selects sets all your stats to what you need to see all of the choices from the chapter you chose.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes