Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
Well looks like we're gonna get bdsm Kate redemption..later atleast right now we have MC screws over Isabella plot andd Dom Kate scenes!

Isabella learning more about Kate that's nice. I do think she is right about Kate needing a challenge

magikiswaifu

Mar 26, 2022
So Lindsey just did a... thing, but there was no option to try and stop her. It looks like I missed a scene painting with her. But i have no idea how I could have even done it.

Aug 17, 2019
This game has great art and interesting characters, but it's a completionists nightmare. So many missable scenes, and who in their right mind thought that tying an entire quest to really obtuse in game achievements was a good idea?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
This game has great art and interesting characters, but it's a completionists nightmare. So many missable scenes, and who in their right mind thought that tying an entire quest to really obtuse in game achievements was a good idea?
You never play an rpg with difernt paths before right

Aug 17, 2019
You never play an rpg with difernt paths before right
Did you not see the word "completionists" in there or does your shit grammar correlate to your reading comprehension?
I've probably forgotten more RPGs than you've ever played.
This barely counts as an RPG. Its a point and click adventure at best, and a visual novel with extra steps at worst.
Also most rpgs (at least the well-crafted ones) don't lock you out of key routes (like Kates) for not doing a bunch of random unspecified arbitrary choices that they player would never know about without a guide, which wouldn't be such a problem if the game wasn't so damn long and didn't take so much time to get back to that point.

Make no mistake, I like this game, but that doesn't mean that hunting this kind of shit down doesn't get tedious the second or third time around.

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
Did you not see the word "completionists" in there or does your shit grammar correlate to your reading comprehension?
I've probably forgotten more RPGs than you've ever played.
This barely counts as an RPG. Its a point and click adventure at best, and a visual novel with extra steps at worst.
Also most rpgs (at least the well-crafted ones) don't lock you out of key routes (like Kates) for not doing a bunch of random unspecified arbitrary choices that they player would never know about without a guide, which wouldn't be such a problem if the game wasn't so damn long and didn't take so much time to get back to that point.

Make no mistake, I like this game, but that doesn't mean that hunting this kind of shit down doesn't get tedious the second or third time around.
most rpgs (at least the well-crafted ones) don't lock you out of key routes:
Dragon age Origins
Witcher 2
Skyrim
Chronno Trigger
Nier Automata
Witcher 3
Dragonfall
Vampire the masquerade
Divinity
The age of decadence
etc
etc
etc.

Sep 26, 2021
I'm on Flora's event A Walk in the Park. She has left to go get Cuthbert and the in-game guide says to go outside, but I just get the usual message about having a curfew when I try to do that. I've checked everything in the house and I can't advance time. Did I hit a soft lock?

RDMS

May 17, 2021
the game in general
yes, but some of them are not obvious, you have to do a "right" choice to unlock it. you can aways save your path and try to do multiple choices skipping dialog you already read... and it takes some time...

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes