Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
So it's alright for you to criticise them, but it's not alright for me to support them. And when I do, you claim that I'm sad. I'm sorry but I trust my actual information from the Devs themselves, over your second hand information any day. If you're getting your information from the Devs themselves it's not an opinion, it's fact. What you're saying is an opinion. So I think you're the one who is actually confused.
No, I'm not confused at all. You're a white-knighter. End of.
You want to keep going with this, cos it's getting pretty boring, the way you keep repeating yourself like that?
Or are you just going to do what people like you always do and report me to the mods, 'cos you can't bully me off the thread?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I just wasted my time than playing the sandbox version I was going to wait for the VN but is there no another way?
I'm afraid for some of us, the sandbox version is not presently an option. A Windows update from last year, is incompatible with the game apparently. The Devs thought they might have a solution, but maybe it didn't pan out after all? Perhaps when Windows eventually update that update, it will simply work itself out, or they'll eventually correct whatever bug is causing the issue. But Windows often work very slowly, so it could be a while. In the meantime, the VN is the only way to play this game, for you, me and others with the same issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: RecklessOG

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No, I'm not confused at all. You're a white-knighter. End of.
You want to keep going with this, cos it's getting pretty boring, the way you keep repeating yourself like that?
Or are you just going to do what people like you always do and report me to the mods, 'cos you can't bully me off the thread?
For someone who doesn't want to go on with the discussion, well you don't seem willing to stop. I've only ever reported one person to mods, and believe me they deserved it. I don't report people just because we have a difference of opinion. Even if they break the rules, by making daft comments about me. I certainly don't want to bully anyone off the thread. Arguing a different viewpoint is hardly bullying anyone. You may not agree with what I have to say, but that's just life, and sometimes people don't agree with you, no matter how much you believe that you're right. But don't think for a moment that I won't stand up for this game or the Devs if I think it's warranted. You don't have to agree with me, and you can choose to ignore me if you wish.

But having said that, this conversation has gone on for long enough. So I will end it. Because someone has to.

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
For someone who doesn't want to go on with the discussion, well you don't seem willing to stop. I've only ever reported one person to mods, and believe me they deserved it. I don't report people just because we have a difference of opinion. Even if they break the rules, by making daft comments about me. I certainly don't want to bully anyone off the thread. Arguing a different viewpoint is hardly bullying anyone. You may not agree with what I have to say, but that's just life, and sometimes people don't agree with you, no matter how much you believe that your right. But don't think for a moment that I won't stand up for this game or the Devs if I think it's warranted. You don't have to agree with me, and you can choose to ignore me if you wish.
No, you're the one who won't stop.
I've tried to be polite with you, but evidently you just don't get it.
I just don't care whether you believe what I say, or not.
You just keep repeating yourself, over and over again.
You can carry on for as long as you want, but it's still not going to make me change my mind.
Y'all come on back now, y'hear?
I'm here all night long.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
For someone who doesn't want to go on with the discussion, well you don't seem willing to stop. I've only ever reported one person to mods, and believe me they deserved it. I don't report people just because we have a difference of opinion. Even if they break the rules, by making daft comments about me. I certainly don't want to bully anyone off the thread. Arguing a different viewpoint is hardly bullying anyone. You may not agree with what I have to say, but that's just life, and sometimes people don't agree with you, no matter how much you believe that you're right. But don't think for a moment that I won't stand up for this game or the Devs if I think it's warranted. You don't have to agree with me, and you can choose to ignore me if you wish.

But having said that, this conversation has gone on for long enough. So I will end it.
Nice trick, that...Editing your post after I've already replied to you, so you can try and make me look like the bad guy.
I'll remember that one, for sure. Two can play at that game.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

But having said that, this conversation has gone on for long enough. So I will end it. Because someone has to.
And then editing it again. You're a joke.
Go on, edit it again.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

I tried to end it two hours ago, but you just wouldn't let it lie, would you?
So don't try to pull that shit with me.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm afraid for some of us, the sandbox version is not presently an option. A Windows update from last year, is incompatible with the game apparently. The Devs thought they might have a solution, but maybe it didn't pan out after all? Perhaps when Windows eventually update that update, it will simply work itself out, or they'll eventually correct whatever bug is causing the issue. But Windows often work very slowly, so it could be a while. In the meantime, the VN is the only way to play this game, for you, me and others with the same issue.
No, it's not that and I'm following since early part one allways on Sandbox and never had a problem with Windows update!

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No, it's not that and I'm following since early part one allways on Sandbox and never had a problem with Windows update!
It doesn't affect everyone who uses Windows. Just an unfortunate few, of whom I am one. I've lost count of the number of Windows updates, that have caused problems for some people but not others. Just check out their user forums, and you'll find countless examples of people facing similar issues. If it affects a lot of people, they do something about it. But if it's only a minority, you're usually screwed, until a completely new version is released.

Perhaps when I switch to the newer version in the next few months, that will finally correct it?

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last time it was two weeks later. So could be a while yet?
Nah, it's been out 2 days, came out same day as "non-beta" as the beta is what's here.

Hello!
The visual novel and Android version of Episode 15 is completed and up. You can get it
For those who don't know. It's the version where you don't have to navigate on the map. Scenes are one after another but your choices still matter. It's easier and has fewer bugs :)
There is both PC and MAC versions.
Enjoy,
Deep

Hello!
Chapter 2 Episode 15 is released for 15$+ patrons
All bugs should be fixed. But If you have found any, please write to me personally or in the discord bug channel. There is also a Mac game version.
Enjoy,
Deep

Reactions: Androm3dus

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This dev don't listen to his audience i remember long ago back in 1.0 version of this game he posted a question about possible futa or les content in a gym scene then decided he did not wanna do it even after the vote passed
That scene hasn't been ruled out yet. It could still appear later on. It's like the Taxman, they didn't do anything with that for a long time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No, I mean't last time, it was two weeks before someone shared the VN version here.

Actually, the non-beta was released two days earlier.
That post was the beta, they just updated the same Patreon post the same day the VN version came out with the new links. They didn't make a new post for the sandbox final version.

The OP: Win/Linux (Ch.2 Ep.15 Beta):

CH.14 also the non-beta never got posted for the sandbox part.

Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 Ep.14 BETA] [DeepSleep]

NOTE: SANDBOX (where kids play)

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 Ep.14 Fix 1] [DeepSleep]

NOTE: This is the "VN" version, NOT Sandbox.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Reactions: Androm3dus

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That post was the beta, they just updated the same Patreon post the same day the VN version came out with the new links. They didn't make a new post for the sandbox final version.

The OP: Win/Linux (Ch.2 Ep.15 Beta):

CH.14 also the non-beta never got posted for the sandbox part.
If you check patreon, which I do regularly, you'll see they made a post on Feb 25th for the beta version, on Feb 28 they made another post for the $15 dollar tier non-beta version, and two days after that on March 1, a further post to say the VN version had now been released. If they'd posted both on the same day, they would both have the same release dates, which they don't. The VN version is not always released the same day as the non-beta sandbox version. I know this perfectly well, because I invariably have to wait for it, despite being on the $15 tier. I'm one of those unfortunates who can't play the sandbox version, because I'm affected by a Windows 11 bug that is incompatible with the game. So I always have to wait for the VN version.

It's possible we're talking at cross purposes here, when I said the non-beta was released two days earlier I was referring to Ep 15 and not Ep 14. The last update of the VN version wasn't posted on this site until December 25, eighteen days after it was released on Patreon. And that's why I suggested you could be in for a long wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63
Dec 21, 2019
Barring unforeseen circumstances from the developer, we should have the final version around October of this year

0.995: chapter 14 (December)
0.996: chapter 15 (February)
0.997: chapter 16 (April)
0.998: chapter 17 (June)
0.999: chapter 18 (August)
1.0: chapter 19 (October)

It would be nice if more runs could be done in the final version to have different endings

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
Thats
Barring unforeseen circumstances from the developer, we should have the final version around October of this year

0.995: chapter 14 (December)
0.996: chapter 15 (February)
0.997: chapter 16 (April)
0.998: chapter 17 (June)
0.999: chapter 18 (August)
1.0: chapter 19 (October)

It would be nice if more runs could be done in the final version to have different endings
Thats how the Adult Gaming works.

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes