• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I second that.We all know the premise of the game and what it means for Anna to become a cum-dump for everyone,but the old guys and nerds are actually helping her,albeit through sex,but still...

I had the same opinion on Elena's life,but Jeremy is an old shit that is really getting on my nerves.If you've played EL,I hate Jeremy more than Jamal.I think he could have been written like a perv,but still jave some decency left.He can blackmail Anna,but do it a little gentler,or by asking her to do stuff( in a manly and commanding tone) and she can accept because,like Jim,she would know the he will not hurt her.

I've enjoyed this game very much,but still not my no.1 and that is mainly because,at first,Anna was like : No,stop,Fuck off and stuff like that...then it become a non-stop fuckathon with her complaining to a few guys,but accepting everything or even starting some with other men.The writing became bad after a version(don't know which,cuz I just started it a few days ago.The renders and models are amazing.
The animations are almost Milfy City level and that is amazing.

Note to dev @DeepSleep : I know that we may ask a lot or not always the best when it comes to consumers of your product on this site,but what if you ask some of us here,myself included,that have time on their hands to proof read your scripts? I will also do it for free if you are up to it,but PLEASE do something about it.I know you said that thanks to some patrons,you have a lot of proof reading done and fixed,but boy...I know Enlgish is not my native tongue,you have some annoying typos that take you out of the experience.
I don't want to sound harsh,arrogant or whatever bad adjective that comes to mind,but I have really enjoyed this game,with it's flaws.I would like to see it done a little better.

Looking forward to your next release!(bad choice of words,lol)

Cheers!

Reactions: saim0

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
Hi, dear friends.
Could any one of you upload files of saved game right after the scene when Anne is helping the old man around the garden.
I would be very grateful to you. ;)
So i can continue the game.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Manilla Shaw, lily of the valley.
Naming MS and LotV together is not acceptable ;) MS became so ridiculous, the dialogues and scenes, oh dear! Please try first Lily, that's a very good RPGmaker game with very good renderings and animations and no ridiculous diaglogues and scenes like MS or Elevator's Life.

Reactions: LaPein

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I do have a problem with these games and that is more like a question stuck in my head that I can't seem to find a logical answer to:

Why is it that in almost 99% of these games,when the guy is cumming he almost always says : Take it bitch! Even if the character is written as a nice and decent guy,he still says it.I saw it in DoD,when he falls in love with the girls,he still says it.I think that it may have gotten a kick out of some people,or maybe more,but is it too much to ask to stop writing these lines of dialogue if the character is not an asshole or something like that?

saim0

Jun 23, 2017
I second that.We all know the premise of the game and what it means for Anna to become a cum-dump for everyone,but the old guys and nerds are actually helping her,albeit through sex,but still...

I had the same opinion on Elena's life,but Jeremy is an old shit that really is getting on my nerves.If you've played EL,I hate Jeremy more than Jamal.I think he could have been written like a perv,but still jave some decency left.He can blackmail Anna,but do it a little gentler,or by asking her to do stuff( in a manly and commanding tone) and she can accept because,like Jim,she would know the he will not hurt her.

I've enjoyed this game very much,but still not my no.1 and thqt is mainly because,at first,Anna was like : No,stop,Fuck off and stuff like that...then it become a non-stop fuckathon with her complaining to a few guys,but accepting everything or even starting some with other men.The writing became bad after a version(don't know which,cuz I just started it a few days ago.The renders and models are amazing.

Looking forward to your next release!(bad choice of words,lol)

Cheers!
ANIMATION IS GOOD TOO

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
Could any one of you upload files of saved game right after the scene when Anne is helping the old man around the garden?

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
GUYS! is there any game with a female protagonist as good as this game except Lily of the valley???????
Lily of the valley has the best story line. I really wish the developer get s patron support so that he could get more and more content.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
Could any one of you upload files of saved game right after the scene when Anne is helping the old man around the garden?

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Lily of the valley has the best story line. I really wish the developer get s patron support so that he could get more and more content.
First you need to put out consistent content and then you get support. It's not the other way around.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
First you need to put out consistent content and then you get support. It's not the other way around.
You guys must be new here. Lily of the Valley had a lot of supporters, they were making close to 8k a month, then they stopped giving a shit about the game and disappeared for 5 months, those 5 months after saying "patch will be out soon" for one month straight until they said fuck it and decided to disappear and keep collecting their 8k for doing nothing until the community got fed up and stopped paying and only when they dropped to like 2k is when they got back and tried to "correct" their ways but people saw right through the 2 months of development to release 1 day of game time that you'd play through in 10 minutes so they didn't get their support back.

Eventually every developer I've seen for the past 2 or 3 years does this. First the patches start getting more spaced out, then the content starts being shorter and shorter, then they get mad at people for calling them out and eventually they disappear or correct their act for a while. Anna's is following the exact same path and things will get worse before they get better or the game gets dropped.

That's why I support Fleeting Iris the way I do who are creating the best game and they keep working faster and better and with higher quality by the patch. You can visually tell Muku gets better from patch to patch, you see his art from 1 year ago to what it is now and you'll be in awe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there's a group I'd like to get more supporters so they can get a better team, it's them.

That's why I support Seiren the way I do who not only keeps the quality of their updates, they also started working on a second game without the first one taking a hit in quality or release dates, and to be fair I might even like the second one more than the first.

In my opinion there's no turning back for Lily of the Valley, but deepsleep still has time to turn his bad decisions around, if I were him I'd hire someone to write the story and the game and I'd stick to creating the marvelous renders. Considering there's renders of Anna's in Fleeting Iris he's probably friends with Starke so if I were him I'd ask Starke for tips on how to improve my game before it gets old.

Many games are great at first but check them out after a year, you'll be able to separate the wheat from the chaff.

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
You guys must be new here. Lily of the Valley had a lot of supporters, they were making close to 8k a month, then they stopped giving a shit about the game and disappeared for 5 months, those 5 months after saying "patch will be out soon" for one month straight until they said fuck it and decided to disappear and keep collecting their 8k for doing nothing until the community got fed up and stopped paying and only when they dropped to like 2k is when they got back and tried to "correct" their ways but people saw right through the 2 months of development to release 1 day of game time that you'd play through in 10 minutes so they didn't get their support back.

Eventually every developer I've seen for the past 2 or 3 years does this. First the patches start getting more spaced out, then the content starts being shorter and shorter, then they get mad at people for calling them out and eventually they disappear or correct their act for a while. Anna's is following the exact same path and things will get worse before they get better or the game gets dropped.

That's why I support Fleeting Iris the way I do who are creating the best game and they keep working faster and better and with higher quality by the patch. You can visually tell Muku gets better from patch to patch, you see his art from 1 year ago to what it is now and you'll be in awe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there's a group I'd like to get more supporters so they can get a better team, it's them.

That's why I support Seiren the way I do who not only keeps the quality of their updates, they also started working on a second game without the first one taking a hit in quality or release dates, and to be fair I might even like the second one more than the first.

Many games are great at first but check them out after a year, you'll be able to separate the wheat from the chaff.
I'm aware of the support that their team had before they abandoned it for a while and after they came back, they try to put out patron posts, but not much content, I don't even remember when they last said that they're hella focusing on the game.

It's quite obvious that the devs there ran out of money and are trying to come back.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'm aware of the support that their team had before they abandoned it for a while and after they came back, they try to put out patron posts, but not much content, I don't even remember when they last said that they're hella focusing on the game.

It's quite obvious that the devs there ran out of money and are trying to come back.
Yeah, exactly my point. That's why I stated they're in my opinion, beyond redemption. They never came clean, they never apologized, they just tried to come back and get supporters again because the fountain was running dry. You can tell these latest scenes just don't have the same passionate writing. The game is in version over nine thousand and still doesn't have a recollection room. A shame, really.

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes