minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Deep has now confirmed that Emily will be joining Anna in the Bar, perhaps with another of the game's female characters. He says this will be needed because the Bar will start attracting a lot more customers, in future updates.
I hope that she only doesn't support Anna there. In my game, Emily could also support Anna in "Sergey's Business". In my game, Anna has been temporarily put in charge of Sergey's business.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Doubt that's going to happen any time soon despite it making sense lol. The game needs a character for her to cheat on/cuck so that's his role regardless of how much she openly despises and disrespects him he's needed to fulfill that kink/genre.
If Andrew isn't still relevant to "Anna's criminal business" in some way, I'll get him at the next opportunity... (I'll leave it to your imagination)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Hi everyone....why did I block the scene between Jeremy Madison and Anna here on the plane???

View attachment 3554360
I think Anna has to have previously told Madison to go along with whatever Jeremy asks of her? So if Anna told her instead to stand up for herself, this choice is blacked out, because it would contradict that advice. I'm not absolutely certain this is the reason, but it seems very likely. I think if you previously made that choice, you were effectively ruling Madison out of any naughty content with Jeremy?

It certainly doesn't have anything to do with corruption points, because it would say so, if that was the case. It has to be connected to some choice Anna has previously made, which relates to Madison.

There are two points when Anna gives Madison advice on this. First during her initial meeting with Madison at the Office, and then later on, when she meets her several days later on Thursday evening, at Jeremy's apartment.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Doubt that's going to happen any time soon despite it making sense lol. The game needs a character for her to cheat on/cuck so that's his role regardless of how much she openly despises and disrespects him he's needed to fulfill that kink/genre.
It's possible to choose to dump him already, you just can't actually physically do it yet. When Anna makes the choice, whilst she's lying in bed with Andrew, it just says she will leave him at some point in the future. I think her rationale, is that she needs to stay with him, until he's more fully recovered from his shooting injury.

It's not just because they need someone for Anna to cheat on ( they do), but also it gives them time to start Andrew's 'Renaissance Route', where Anna and Andrew will get back to where they were at the beginning of the game, and/or some other kind of relationship ( possibly involving a hotwife type scenario).

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
If Andrew isn't still relevant to "Anna's criminal business" in some way, I'll get him at the next opportunity... (I'll leave it to your imagination)
I don't think he is. It's very unlikely he'd be allowed to get involved in any gang activities again, after his involvement with Fitzgerald. They just wouldn't trust him anymore. The only reason Andrew is still breathing, is because he's Anna's boyfriend.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: minibaer12

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I hope that she only doesn't support Anna there. In my game, Emily could also support Anna in "Sergey's Business". In my game, Anna has been temporarily put in charge of Sergey's business.
Anna is now in charge, in every version of the game. Also it's wasn't actually Sergey's business. We now know his gang, is just one part of a much larger criminal organisation. And Sergey was the boss of the Sun City branch of this Syndicate. Somewhere else there is a bigger Boss, and the FBI want Anna to discover who this person is.

I don't think there are any plans for Emily to get involved in that part of the game. It's much more likely to be Rebecca, because she's already involved with the gang. Emily will become a Bar Whore. I also think she'll ultimately get involved at the Sex Shop Dungeon, when Deep eventually gets around to starting that content, which was teased when Anna and Emily visited it, to buy Emily some sex toys.

I wonder who the other character will be, that Deep suggests might become a Bar Whore as well? Was he talking about Mrs Mallory, or maybe even Rebecca, or perhaps the prostitute Anna met in the Park?

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
It's possible to choose to dump him already, you just can't actually physically do it yet. When Anna makes the choice, whilst she's lying in bed with Andrew, it just says she will leave him at some point in the future. I think her rationale, is that she needs to stay with him, until he's more fully recovered from his shooting injury.

It's not just because they need someone for Anna to cheat on ( they do), but also it gives them time to start Andrew's 'Renaissance Route', where Anna and Andrew will get back to where they were at the beginning of the game, and/or some other kind of relationship ( possibly involving a hotwife type scenario).
Why does she need to stay with him until his injury is recovered?

Any kind of 'Renaissance Route' feels out of place as well given everything that's happened. There have been like zero positive interactions between the two since maybe halfway through part 1. In fact things seem so highly contentious with the kidnapping etc. that it's hard to imagine any kind of rekindling of their relationship that wouldn't feel extremely forced. Will she be in some kind of mortal danger and he'll swoop in like captain save-a-hoe at the last second and she'll decide to keep him around so he can watch as she continues to screw everything else with a pulse and he suddenly discovers his cuckold nature? A true love story for our generation.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Why does she need to stay with him until his injury is recovered?

Any kind of 'Renaissance Route' feels out of place as well given everything that's happened. There have been like zero positive interactions between the two since maybe halfway through part 1. In fact things seem so highly contentious with the kidnapping etc. that it's hard to imagine any kind of rekindling of their relationship that wouldn't feel extremely forced. Will she be in some kind of mortal danger and he'll swoop in like captain save-a-hoe at the last second and she'll decide to keep him around so he can watch as she continues to screw everything else with a pulse and he suddenly discovers his cuckold nature? A true love story for our generation.
Because she feels that she owes him that much at least. Remember, although the player may hate Andrew as a character, Anna doesn't. She still does have some affection for him, even if she believes they no longer have a future. So she's not prepared to end their relationship, whilst she still believes he needs her to get back on his feet.

Originally, there wasn't going to be a Renaissance Route, and it still hasn't been officially confirmed. But Anna's choices for her future with Andrew, appear to confirm that such a route is going to happen. Basically, Awake, the other Dev, persuaded Deep to include a route where Andrew and Anna end up together. So regardless of whether you think it's right or not, that is what is going to happen ( probably).

Andrew and Anna may not be sexually compatible anymore, but despite everything Anna still retains feelings for him and Andrew is still completely in love with her. Whether Anna's remaining feelings are sufficient for them to make a go of it, is of course up to the players to decide? And it will be determined, by which choice you made, on Tuesday morning, whilst Anna was lying in bed.

If you made the top choice, Anna will leave Andrew, sometime in the future. Their relationship is already over, but Andrew just isn't aware of it yet.

If you made the bottom choice, then they will get back together. Anna will( eventually) take the cure for her condition automatically, causing her overactive sex drive to diminish significantly, and she'll start to realise that everything that has happened in this game, was heavily influenced by her aberrant sexual behaviour. Her need to cheat will no longer be a factor, and if she wants to, she'll be able to rebuild her relationship with Andrew.

The middle choice is the one that's a bit more debatable. She decides to remain with Andrew, but acknowledges that she still may need to have sex with other men, because Andrew can no longer satisfy her. That's probably going to lead to an open relationship, what I think might be a hotwife type of scenario? So I think there might be two renaissance routes for Andrew eventually?

I suspect that if you chose for Anna to split up with Andrew, all the future sex content with him, is going to be blacked out. Anna will just make up some excuse why she can't have sex with him. I also think, that with the top and bottom choices, Andrew will never find out, that Anna has been cheating on him.

For my main route, I originally chose for Anna to dump Andrew. But then when I began to suspect the middle choice might lead to a cuck scenario, well I changed my mind. Because if there's any male character in adult games that I want to cuck more, then it's definitely Andrew. So I am kind of hoping now, that it will lead to that. The only problem is, that I asked Deep about this several years ago, and he suggested it wouldn't happen. But he also claimed back then, that he had no plans for Anna to become a dominant character. And he's already backtracked on that to some extent, so who knows? Hopefully we'll get a route, that leads to something like that?

Last edited:
Reactions: pleaseletme

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Anna is now in charge, in every version of the game. Also it's wasn't actually Sergey's business. We now know his gang, is just one part of a much larger criminal organisation. And Sergey was the boss of the Sun City branch of this Syndicate. Somewhere else there is a bigger Boss, and the FBI want Anna to discover who this person is.

I don't think there are any plans for Emily to get involved in that part of the game. It's much more likely to be Rebecca, because she's already involved with the gang. Emily will become a Bar Whore. I also think she'll ultimately get involved at the Sex Shop Dungeon, when Deep eventually gets around to starting that content, which was teased when Anna and Emily visited it, to buy Emily some sex toys.

I wonder who the other character will be, that Deep suggests might become a Bar Whore as well? Was he talking about Mrs Mallory, or maybe even Rebecca, or perhaps the prostitute Anna met in the Park?
I seem to remember Anna thinking about Emily as an accountant. It was in the scene where I took my avatar picture after Sergey left town.

Your explanation is completely correct, I just couldn't think of the right terms - lol

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I seem to remember Anna thinking about Emily as an accountant. It was in the scene where I took my avatar picture after Sergey left town.

Your explanation is completely correct, I just couldn't think of the right terms - lol
Emily is an accountant. It's pretty much what she does at the Office, and why she was able to embezzle money during Chapter 1. I don't think she particularly enjoys being an accountant though, so I can't imagine that she'd really want to work a second job as one.

There's certainly nothing to prevent them from introducing Emily into that storyline. But I don't think they will, because she's already in two of the main storylines, and if they put her in a third, then some people will say she's getting too much attention, at the expense of other secondary characters.

I really like Emily as a character, so it wouldn't bother me at all if she got more time in the game. I just don't see it happening though.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018

Hopefully rebecca she needs more screen time imo.

Reactions: Pogo123 and Gisgo

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Here are the save files if anyone still needs them, has both Sandbox and VN.

UPDATED TO CHAPTER 2 EPISODE 15
Hi, forgive me but I have at least 3 different saves:
- one with Detective Earl alive
- one with Jeremy alive
- one with Jeremy dead.

Now here I see only 1 save. Which of the 3 roads is this rescue?
And what happened to the other 2?
Thank you

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks! Theres already a hobo, & ugly bastards:confused: I suggest you to give it a try,
thats true but content could be way way more. the past updates content got mostly way too mainstream which in my opinion hurts the game. there are already enough games with many muscular bbc's, good looking nice-guys in suits and little not-brother fetishes etc. don't know what happaned i can only explain it that deepsleep either lost his goal and what AEA stood for (including cheating/ntr) or he got too many mainstream supporters on patreon who only want to see the generic meainstream stuff.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
thats true but content could be way way more. the past updates content got mostly way too mainstream which in my opinion hurts the game. there are already enough games with many muscular bbc's, good looking nice-guys in suits and little not-brother fetishes etc. don't know what happaned i can only explain it that deepsleep either lost his goal and what AEA stood for (including cheating/ntr) or he got too many mainstream supporters on patreon who only want to see the generic meainstream stuff.
Come on, you can't seriously expect an MC as beautiful as Anna, only to attract ugly and/or older guys. Just because every single update doesn't accomodate your favourite fetish, is no reason to suggest the game is losing it's way. It's never been just about that. There have been younger good-looking guys, including muscular bbcs from the beginning. And slightly increasing the number of them in the game, is just evening out the age range of characters somewhat. Most of the male characters in the game are still middle-aged or older, and to suggest that this is no longer the case, is just plain false.

Not everybody is as obsessed with Anna having sex with old guys as you are Pogo. I personally, don't mind these storylines. I like the characters of Alfred and Benjamin, and hope they both continue to play a prominent part in the game. But you can't expect them to feature all the time. Other characters need to get a look-in. And as the game develops, inevitably more characters are added.

At the beginning of Chapter 1, Alfred for instance featured a lot, because there weren't as many characters, so he got a lot more airtime. And the plot also demanded, that she get to hang out with a friendly face, who reminded her of her grandfather, the guy who made her feel safe and provided stability in her life, when she was younger.

Andrew is still her boyfriend. Therefore everytime she has sex, she's cheating. I don't know how you could possibly say otherwise? The main difference from Chapter 1, is now she doesn't feel guilty about it.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi, forgive me but I have at least 3 different saves:
- one with Detective Earl alive
- one with Jeremy alive
- one with Jeremy dead.

Now here I see only 1 save. Which of the 3 roads is this rescue?
And what happened to the other 2?
Thank you
Not sure what you mean? Those are the dev provided saves, they should already be with the game. That's all those are.

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
46-2 schm 37.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is the progress update for the next release.

I'm sorry, that I have been silent a bit longer but I was still working on the next update so no worries, I haven't disappeared :)

Here you can see another render for an upcoming Dr. Schmidt's scene. I'm working with a lot of characters there, like twenty :) so it takes quite a lot of time to position every one of them, but everything works fine and renders are going fast. Anyway, it will be an interesting scene and progress Anna's naughty side a lot.

46-5 rebecca 8.jpg

There will also be a scene with Rebecca. I'm still thinking of how far it will go, but they will definitely find out what Carl has been up to. We'll see if Rebecca is desperate enough to do a scene with Anna straight away :) Maybe Michael will have to help? :)

I plan to release the next update in the first weeks of May as most of the renders and scenes are done and added to the game. I'm happy with how things move forward and how Anna evolves :)

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Deep

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 3565083

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is the progress update for the next release.

I'm sorry, that I have been silent a bit longer but I was still working on the next update so no worries, I haven't disappeared :)

Here you can see another render for an upcoming Dr. Schmidt's scene. I'm working with a lot of characters there, like twenty :) so it takes quite a lot of time to position every one of them, but everything works fine and renders are going fast. Anyway, it will be an interesting scene and progress Anna's naughty side a lot.

View attachment 3565085

There will also be a scene with Rebecca. I'm still thinking of how far it will go, but they will definitely find out what Carl has been up to. We'll see if Rebecca is desperate enough to do a scene with Anna straight away :) Maybe Michael will have to help? :)

I plan to release the next update in the first weeks of May as most of the renders and scenes are done and added to the game. I'm happy with how things move forward and how Anna evolves :)

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Deep
Does she really evolve lol?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thickgravy49
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes