• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Completed Anna 2: Boat trip [Final] [vDateGames]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

indria

Mar 5, 2017
Played the game. The game is not final or completed, it has a picture that says "Coming Soon" at the very end.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Played the game. The game is not final or completed, it has a picture that says "Coming Soon" at the very end.
"Since the whole thing got really big (over 2 000 pictures) and the rendering times are shit, I won’t be able to finish it all for the summer. So, I’ve decided to split it into two equally large parts." -quote from MrStomper on this blogpost:
Right now we dont know when Part 2 is released.

Reactions: teddyboy99

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Tried out all options from start to argument game over, and picked the best ones. Got 160 with Anna and 30 with River, what am I doing wrong?

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

Gabtar

Jan 4, 2018
Seems like there is no sex in the game, which is a little disappointing. 1 blowjob and that's it

kurowan

Apr 23, 2017
A little walkthrough after painstakingly breaking down the game code to find out what causes what and directs to what. Even checking the directories one by one, it's still a fucking pain to deal with this engine. All they had to do was to allow saving or backtracking and it would be fine, but they make the game unnecessarily complicated. Ok.

The only things that matter significantly to get to the interesting parts are a couple of metrics.
If their relationship reaches green bar (perfect choices) and you have Anna affection higher than 345 = Blowjob scene
If their relationship is blue + you have Anna higher than 255 relationship after the last checkpoint = you can flirt with her / help her stretch out / make out and grope her
If their relationship is blue + you have River higher than 95 relationship points AND don't flirt with Anna (it will reduce River relationship points) = River gets topless and naked by the end, but that's about it.
Depending on the lust points you can get some little scenes with Anna, like getting her topless at the end, but that's about it.

The part everyone was stuck at (first checkpoint) Needs 2 conditions to be progressed. You need to check the empty space on the fridge before picking the water (hint for future questioning of River) and you need to check the orderly organized glasses before progressing (2nd hint).

River's story answers are
Truth - Lie - Lie - (?*) - and Truth (I think the second to last doesn't matter, but just in case you can tell her she wanted to look at herself then say it's truth someone entered the room)

I think those are the only relevant things to know. The rest is getting the stats by trial and error then choosing the options that give relationship points.

* You need to argue with Anna at the first scene to the very end in order to start the game at all or you'll get a bad ending no matter what before the first checkpoint. Just choose the options that affirm you are the captain and know better until she goes away.

- I don't hate this type of game necessarily, but the engine really makes it unnecessarily frustrating to actually go through it.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
It's bad it has 2 parts, and other part is going to be released in a couple of months later.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Could someone make a cheat by editing files?The script I was using for bridgette games etc. doesn't work for this one.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
A little walkthrough after painstakingly breaking down the game code to find out what causes what and directs to what. Even checking the directories one by one, it's still a fucking pain to deal with this engine. All they had to do was to allow saving or backtracking and it would be fine, but they make the game unnecessarily complicated. Ok.

The only things that matter significantly to get to the interesting parts are a couple of metrics.
If their relationship reaches green bar (perfect choices) and you have Anna affection higher than 345 = Blowjob scene
If their relationship is blue + you have Anna higher than 255 relationship after the last checkpoint = you can flirt with her / help her stretch out / make out and grope her
If their relationship is blue + you have River higher than 95 relationship points AND don't flirt with Anna (it will reduce River relationship points) = River gets topless and naked by the end, but that's about it.
Depending on the lust points you can get some little scenes with Anna, like getting her topless at the end, but that's about it.

The part everyone was stuck at (first checkpoint) Needs 2 conditions to be progressed. You need to check the empty space on the fridge before picking the water (hint for future questioning of River) and you need to check the orderly organized glasses before progressing (2nd hint).

River's story answers are
Truth - Lie - Lie - (?*) - and Truth (I think the second to last doesn't matter, but just in case you can tell her she wanted to look at herself then say it's truth someone entered the room)

I think those are the only relevant things to know. The rest is getting the stats by trial and error then choosing the options that give relationship points.

* You need to argue with Anna at the first scene to the very end in order to start the game at all or you'll get a bad ending no matter what before the first checkpoint. Just choose the options that affirm you are the captain and know better until she goes away.

- I don't hate this type of game necessarily, but the engine really makes it unnecessarily frustrating to actually go through it.
Damn so complicated and wasn't even worth in the end imo. One of the worst vdategames.

Lineapink

Dec 26, 2018
I can't get past the start, I always have to turn the boat around
Neither I, it was so frustrating that after 5 minutes trying, I deleted the game. The developer should hook the players, not annoy them. And why not use Renpy? The save function is essential.

teddyboy99

Mar 12, 2019
oh yeah Ive datamined this game to its bones and was surprised to find out theres no sex scene at all.
Still, mr stomper is one of the top dogs of this industry and Im looking forward to part 2

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote