• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Completed Anna 2: Boat trip [Final] [vDateGames]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Seems there’s a new version fixing the bug where the HUD didn’t display. Dunno how much it’d help considering how obtuse the solutions seem to be

personally I’d like some more smaller scale, compact games like this... butit’s too obtuse and the html format just has long since run past it’s due date

Also, the intro scene Is confusing considering there’s no real indication you’re now someone else

NumberTen

Aug 3, 2018
Seems there’s a new version fixing the bug where the HUD didn’t display. Dunno how much it’d help considering how obtuse the solutions seem to be

personally I’d like some more smaller scale, compact games like this... butit’s too obtuse and the html format just has long since run past it’s due date

Also, the intro scene Is confusing considering there’s no real indication you’re now someone else
I agree, much rather it be in Ren'Py.

thepcqwer

May 24, 2017
This is walkthrough from website, I am not creator, I just wanna bring joy to everyone who wants to enjoy this game

Reactions: ice

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
The full walkthrough for the game is on this link:

NumberTen

Aug 3, 2018
I fixed the stats/relationship glitch. The patch on the website didn't fix but make sure you apply it anyway.
Small patch:

Stats fix below:
Just copy and paste into the folder titled "garage".

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
In case it helps someone, here is my playthrough notes / guide / walkthrough. (It should help you achieve the 3 main endings and navigate this maze).

I was going to post a fix for the interface as well, but someone beat me to it.

Additionally: 4 files have a small hyperlink error in them. They are missing a digit (ie: _87 instead of _087). Replace with those provided below.

sibon

Jun 24, 2017
Guys somebody got how to have fun in the island with river?

I got her to the island but i am not able to progress.. any advice?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote