• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Bunch of stills released, a bonus from edit process as well, no gifs this time.

Animo shared 2 of the below on regular update as well with tagline of

"Check out a few new renders here. I’m working at the ending scene now, so i expect to finish the main animation work in a week"

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

"Check out a few new renders here. I’m working at the ending scene now, so i expect to finish the main animation work in a week"
fabulous

Abooboeba

May 27, 2017

Well this seems like a good time for a fap hiatus

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
@Blackknight It was only missing rendered preview 21 which I added just now, it's just that I didn't collect the pictures, only the gifs, which in the context of getting most content is significantly superior to jpg/png stills when used by Animo.

Not to mention Animo's behind the door previews unlike free ones which have always been in gif format up until now, whatever you see in mega folder is for additional content only which is normally hard to get, so they are easy to download and drool over for whoever's not in the know already.

So in summary, there were no videos outside of releases and (nearly)all of the pictures are publicly available on Animo's own website if you go back page by page.

Last but not least, sorry anyone that came here running when you saw my name in the "last post by" expecting an update or gifs, I'm checking Animo's site for any update pretty much daily at this point, whatever I know you will know.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
So is August 30th with public release September 2nd.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes