Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
@ducks4yquack: Thanks for posting the previews until now!

Here is the newest one.

Preview 43: "Ok, here's a preview with the final scene. I'm gonna increase Brutus "amplitude" here maybe, but overall it's look good. Check it out:"

View attachment 257768
Thanks for the preview dude <3
Hmmm I can see the interrogator "holding" her mouth so I guess we're gonna see a BJ from her ? We can only wait and see

USSMaDick

Nov 3, 2018
Thanks for the preview dude <3
Hmmm I can see the interrogator "holding" her mouth so I guess we're gonna see a BJ from her ? We can only wait and see
Na not saying it wont happen but in the previous update quiet kneed her straight in the face. interrogator is responding to the pain by holding her mouth. not sure if its intentional on quiets part to stop the interrogator from having Brutus cum in her again because shes enjoying it now or if its a little payback on quiets end for the last two movies. my guess is both. would be nice though if quiet breaks free at the end and turns Brutus on the interrogator.. think everyone wants to see that at this point.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Na not saying it wont happen but in the previous update quiet kneed her straight in the face. interrogator is responding to the pain by holding her mouth. not sure if its intentional on quiets part to stop the interrogator from having Brutus cum in her again because shes enjoying it now or if its a little payback on quiets end for the last two movies. my guess is both. would be nice though if quiet breaks free at the end and turns Brutus on the interrogator.. think everyone wants to see that at this point.
Would've been nice to see the interrogator taking Brutus's dick in her mouth again but who knows maybe it is gonna happen...
About the interrogator taking Brutus dick in her pussy,someone mentioned a flop on the last part but I'm not gonna spoil anything

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
No, they don't. Just you 4.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

Here's a new preview. So Interrogator is trying to release Quiet's ass from the cock (and the cumshot), by pulling her legs.
It looks a bit not right here, i will improve it. Also, suprisingly, it's very hard to setup a proper physics for Brutus balls here - the motions are very fast, and it's hard to find a proper "physics model". I think i will return to the physics from 43 preview.
Check it out:

69Spartan117

Nov 22, 2018

Here's a new preview. So Interrogator is trying to release Quiet's ass from the cock (and the cumshot), by pulling her legs.
It looks a bit not right here, i will improve it. Also, suprisingly, it's very hard to setup a proper physics for Brutus balls here - the motions are very fast, and it's hard to find a proper "physics model". I think i will return to the physics from 43 preview.
Check it out:
So close to ATWT...come on...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Check it out:
So this is how the interrogator will break free Brutus dick from Quiets ass and stop him to ejaculate but I agree with him to be back at the previous preview and change how the interrogator will try to prevent Brutus to cum cause I don't think this is a good option, maybe If the interrogator reach Quiets hands and then pull to took off Brutus dick it'd work out well but not like this but yeah like @69Spartan117 said we're close to the ATWT and we need definitely need one maybe with the interrogator and not Quiet but we need one

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes