Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Here's a next preview.
I finished the bottle scene completely, check out a 1-st person part of it. Now i'm moving to the hanged scene, with some Interrogator's part of it.
Also - if you were using PayPal as payment method - don't forget to change it to a "credit\debit card" in your settings. You might read the previous topic's comments for additional info here.
Check it out: preview 35
Can we talk about the details Animo put on how the bottle slides in and you can see the pussy lips spread everytime it goes in and out ? That's some good stuff right there but still you'd be even cool if there was a slight stomach bulge...it's a big bottle after all

Reactions: DrackDrap

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

Here's a next preview.
Ok, i've done all Interrogator actions, and now we're moving to the final DP scene, which is leading to the cumshot.
Another thing - i finally got a 5.1 audio version for BTQ P2, i will upload it tomorrow or so.
Also - if you were using PayPal as payment method - don't forget to change it to a "credit\debit card" in your settings. You might read the previous topic's comments for additional info .
Check it out:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Here's a next preview.
Ok, i've done all Interrogator actions, and now we're moving to the final DP scene, which is leading to the cumshot.
Another thing - i finally got a 5.1 audio version for BTQ P2, i will upload it tomorrow or so.
Also - if you were using PayPal as payment method - don't forget to change it to a "credit\debit card" in your settings. You might read the previous topic's comments for additional info .
Check it out:
That deep thrusting is damn flawless you can see how the horse penis goes deep at every thrust and you can also see every inch of it deep inside Quiet,thanks for the preview @Zenzaji and very good work from Animo as always

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
I was checking "possibilities" for DP scene, and it seems that Interrogator will have to use bar-stool to actually reach Quiet's pussy. I'm working with the transition already, will post it as a next preview here.
Also - check out a preview post, where i posted a 5.1 sound version of BTQ P2.
Don't forget - if you were using PayPal as payment method - you have to change it to a "credit\debit card" in your settings. You might read the previous topic's comments for additional info here.
Check it out: preview 37

69Spartan117

Nov 22, 2018
I was checking "possibilities" for DP scene, and it seems that Interrogator will have to use bar-stool to actually reach Quiet's pussy. I'm working with the transition already, will post it as a next preview here.
Don't forget - if you were using PayPal as payment method - you have to change it to a "credit\debit card" in your settings. You might read the previous topic's comments for additional info here.
Thanks for the posts. Did animo post the 5.1 sound version? I am curious if there is a difference or not.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Thank you for the post and preview @ducks4yquack that's some good stuff right there I can not wait to see the DP scene but so far this looks promising and thosr horse balls are so well made

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So the interrogator will probably fall down the stool, and then....
Nope If people are correct we'll see a DP with Quiet from the interrogator and the horse the interrogator sex with the horse will be in the final part but it's still not confirmed yet

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Here's a next preview. It's a bit unfinished, but it's ok. Interrogator gonna climb that bar-stool, for the final DP scene here.
I was thinking about the cumshot scene too, and i think we should go with this "hanged" position too - it's going to be good, seeing her belly-bulge growing in that position (as well as some cum squirts from her ass too).
What do you think about DP "ending" moment? Brutus can slam very hard, making Interrogator to fall from the bar-stool. Or maybe something different?
Check it out: preview 38

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Here's a next preview. It's a bit unfinished, but it's ok. Interrogator gonna climb that bar-stool, for the final DP scene here.
I was thinking about the cumshot scene too, and i think we should go with this "hanged" position too - it's going to be good, seeing her belly-bulge growing in that position (as well as some cum squirts from her ass too).
What do you think about DP "ending" moment? Brutus can slam very hard, making Interrogator to fall from the bar-stool. Or maybe something different?
Check it out: preview 38
This is gonna be so epic :love:
The DP with that position it's the best position to let us see all the good stuff, not to mention that we'll have a POV with the interrogator having sex with Quiet while the horse goes balls deep into her so we'll see the belly bulge even better not to mention that the belly bulge on that hanged position with the horse and the interrogator going deep is a very good one.
About the interrogator falling of the bar stool it's not bad but what If the horse knocks out the interrogator like before, Quiet free herself, tie up the interrogator and when the interogator wakes up the horse is gonna have sex with her :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes