• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chenzi081

Mar 28, 2023
I can't get the game to start using joiplay , everytime i tap on it to play the game joiplay would load it then instantly closed it back to home screen..

any ideas of what to do?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Important!
HQ versions are now only for Harem God subscribers on Patreon and Boosty. If you played HQ version before you can transfer your save file to a regular version.​
Thanks a lot! Don't forget to share your thoughts after playing :)
Someone is clearly huffing glue if they think placing this restriction on the game is actually a sensible business model. Making a good quality game and releasing it on a tiered basis where more support garners earlier access has always been a much better business model than any sort of pay me at least USD$25 a month or you can't see the best content. I personally actively support a limited amount to quality games and your minimum for full HD exceeds my limit right out of the gate. I hope you continue to work on development with the knowledge that greed is not required if you produce quality.

smellygoblin

Mar 22, 2021
grindy fuck fest and very confusing! no hints on what to do whatsoever! i get stuck everytime i try to play this! seriously just going to give up! the mini games are fine but the stat gains are very small, and the having no hints on the requirements of the girls is just triggering imo! tried this game on 3 diferent releases and just get stuck at the same point every time! good luck tothe dev.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
does tatsumaki have lv 5? in dev blog 2 it says " All animations from LVL3 to LVL5. ", but i cant seem to get her lv 5, even choosing her on the first scene. And in this actual gameplay, i couldnt get nami lv 5, just hinata and tatsumaki lv 4. Game has good animations, but it is what upper comment says, it has almost no hints, you dont know if you let something pass, and also, in this update, some characters appear far in the screen from where they had to be

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
AnimeverseIsland-0.38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Pink Gum

Developing AnimeVerse Island
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
I can't get the game to start using joiplay , everytime i tap on it to play the game joiplay would load it then instantly closed it back to home screen..

any ideas of what to do?
I have never uploaded it there, so I don't know. I guess someone did it for me before

Pink Gum

Developing AnimeVerse Island
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
does tatsumaki have lv 5? in dev blog 2 it says " All animations from LVL3 to LVL5. ", but i cant seem to get her lv 5, even choosing her on the first scene. And in this actual gameplay, i couldnt get nami lv 5, just hinata and tatsumaki lv 4. Game has good animations, but it is what upper comment says, it has almost no hints, you dont know if you let something pass, and also, in this update, some characters appear far in the screen from where they had to be
Can you please send screenshots with bugs to Discord? As for Tatsu, yes, I didn't manage to add lvl 5 animations this update, unfortunately. Will do it next patch

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Animeverse Island [v0.38] [Pink Gum] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [347 MB]
- - - -

Mac [360 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taralfo

Feb 9, 2024
boys i dont understand how the dance minigame works
im smashing inputs on my keybord but the poses dont change

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes