• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rex Dima

Jul 12, 2020
I cant open the game i only get the loading symbol for a second and then it disappear and I doesn't start after some minutes
Is it because off my pc or something else
I remember getting it by similar games too but I can somehow can play more hardware needing games like cod

Jan 6, 2019
I think he complains the penis looks like a mushroom because why drawing it right if it will be nearly guarenteed get censored
well, that's what you guys get when y'all wish every visual novel is uncensored. Some artists are incapable of drawing a proper penis, and now this VN has a penis that looks like a huge ass planarian flatworm LMFAO

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
well, that's what you guys get when y'all wish every visual novel is uncensored. Some artists are incapable of drawing a proper penis, and now this VN has a penis that looks like a huge ass planarian flatworm LMFAO
Ah I think that is less because they are uncapable but more they do not really do it. I mean would you give off a piece of art when you know, all left of it to see is some blurred thing?

Jan 6, 2019
Ah I think that is less because they are uncapable but more they do not really do it. I mean would you give off a piece of art when you know, all left of it to see is some blurred thing?
my answer is kind of quite simple, they have to obey the law... that is if they're intended to publish it in Japan, not outside of Japan like MangaGamer do (I mean their base is in Japan much like Frontwing but they just went to the western market and... you know the rest). But my point stands still, if you wish all Visual Novels are uncensored, you'll gonna get those abominations in occasion since most artists are incapable of drawing a real penis without making it look like a goddamn planarian flatworm, not to mention when the artist turns out to be a woman.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020
I cant open the game i only get the loading symbol for a second and then it disappear and I doesn't start after some minutes
Is it because off my pc or something else
I remember getting it by similar games too but I can somehow can play more hardware needing games like cod
Needs to be run in Japanese Local

SNekohime

Oct 15, 2023
wait... umm.. whats that? I honestly need a link to instal that
unless its just the location on my computer..

(note. is this application safe?
Usually this means you need to change your PC's locale to Japan via Control Panel > Clock & Region > Region > Administrative > Change System Locale (requires restart) and as far as my experience with downloads from this forum goes: the things I've gotten from this forum have been safe.

Last edited: