4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
After dying on the first day of your new job, you find out you've been resurrected. Strengthen your body and soul by raising stats and sleeping with girls to save yourself!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-02
Release Date: 2023-11-02
Developer: qdedoidq,
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Bonus Cheat Code:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

cg_hannah_stretch.png cg_nadia_changing.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
So, what are the chances this is someone's original art that just so happens to look like the airbrushed AI slop making the rounds these days?

No obviously mangled hands, but the chick with green hair in the fourth image? Either she only has three fingers on her right hand, or (my personal bet) she lost two of them during the clean-up/editing process. The way she's holding out both of her hands and is fanning out her fingers with the left hand, why would an actual human artist who is capable of drawing all of the fingers not be able to replicate it with the right hand?

saltySpeedo

Aug 24, 2016
So, what are the chances this is someone's original art that just so happens to look like the airbrushed AI slop making the rounds these days?

No obviously mangled hands, but the chick with green hair in the fourth image? Either she only has three fingers on her right hand, or (my personal bet) she lost two of them during the clean-up/editing process. The way she's holding out both of her hands and is fanning out her fingers with the left hand, why would an actual human artist who is capable of drawing all of the fingers not be able to replicate it with the right hand?

glad im not the only one that noticed that this all looks sus af

FutabaSakura8

May 21, 2021

Yup, I soon as see that "leathery" look like in the first pic i get sus, then you see the corrections and those usual poses. I'd rather blatant AI than the human corrected stuff so at least I know up front lol

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Yup, I soon as see that "leathery" look like in the first pic i get sus, then you see the corrections and those usual poses. I'd rather blatant AI than the human corrected stuff so at least I know up front lol

No worries, I found the ugly hands so you don't have to.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 120138.png Screenshot 2023-11-02 121650.png Screenshot 2023-11-02 121505.png

Not worth it at the moment. Writing just isn't there yet. It's solid enough, but a lot of it needs an editing pass and a thesaurus. Also keep in mind that this is UK English, so there is some slang that is being lost in translation. But for now it's a boring grind-heavy pointless sandbox with minimal stat gains, RNG events with hefty unavoidable stat penalties, and none of the characters are written well enough to have any personality worth caring about. So the characterization is hollow, and with the CG's being AI derived, the visuals feel pretty hollow too.

Also when you're prompted to enter a name, leaving it blank for the default name has the game mocking you and the MC's name is Dumbass. Make of that what you will.

I've also found at least 2 character dialogues that result in error pages.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 123602.png

Unmarked time sensitive objectives? So this grind game won't even let you chill grind, you gotta blindly min-max shit and hope RNG doesn't fuck you over all the while? Plus sometimes the rewind will be disabled just to fuck with you? Yeah, no thanks.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AngelsBlood-0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes