MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Worst story ive seen to date and so many tags missing......wheres the NTR tag? you got a MC whos with FC and fucks her while she keeps fucking others and no NTR tag?
Also needs kinetic tag, since you dont get any meaning full choices at all....

I love the voice acting and lipsync but without a decent story it means nothing....

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I can't use the mouse and scroll through the choices when it's in full screen.
But, I can't skip when it's NOT in full screen.
I can read the dialogue a lot faster than it takes to listen to them speak it.
I really don't care to just sit there and read the text, then wait til they speak what I just finished reading.
lol
And I know once a unity game gets the COMPLETED tag, that usually means the dev isn't gonna do anything else with it. At least, that's the experiences I've had. So...guess I won't be playing this one.
It looked cool, though.

Reactions: Priappus

Weronika06

Aug 7, 2023
The game is crashing in scene The Gatekeepers. When walking into building everythings going into white light. I cant see where im going and what im doing. I'm just blind.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i really think this one should exchange the "male protagonist" with "cuck protagonist" :p ;)
i wOndeR wHaT tHeY'rE uP tO nOw....... :LOL:

It's weird though because hes not even trying to be in a relationship with her, he's more like a long lost father figure... but then halfway through the game it becomes a fem protag game.

• Haha
Reactions: Ashira13

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Download links:

gofile link is broken
filesize on meta is 4gb, should be 4.37 which causes the download to error out when trying to save the file to disk
I have never been able to get the other two to work.

The torrent link on page 1 works.

Last edited:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Easiest way to solve this would be to report the opening post and describe the problem, so a moderator would see it.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Easiest way to solve this would be to report the opening post and describe the problem, so a moderator would see it.
The problem is that meta download reports that the file is corrupted after download is finished. This is probably because the file is listed as 4 gb when it is actually 4.37, which as I said, was first reported 2 years ago. So it is unlikely that a moderator or anybody else will do anything about it. But the torrent link still works.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
"Reporting" doesn't mean to write it in this thread, where it most likely will not be noticed by the moderators, but to use the "Report" function on the bottom of the first posting. That usually helps.

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes