VN Ren'Py Completed Angel, Devil, Elf and Me! [v1.4.9] [Norn/CherryKissGames]

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Have uploaders simply stopped using the "animated" tag? I mean I haven't played even 1 second of it so there might not be what everyone else calls animation but the itch.io page says "Enhanced with character sprite animations".

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Have uploaders simply stopped using the "animated" tag? I mean I haven't played even 1 second of it so there might not be what everyone else calls animation but the itch.io page says "Enhanced with character sprite animations".
This was originally posted in 2018, it probably didn't have them then, also uploaders do not have time check the 100's of games that get uploaded here daily, they require the help of users to REPORT missing tags.

First post, report, game update, in the box that appears at the bottom, say there is missing tags and tell them what tags are missing.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
This was originally posted in 2018, it probably didn't have them then, also uploaders do not have time check the 100's of games that get uploaded here daily, they require the help of users to REPORT missing tags.

First post, report, game update, in the box that appears at the bottom, say there is missing tags and tell them what tags are missing.
I was literally asking if this tag was no longer being used because I saw at least 3 uploaders had not mentioned it in many games and in my mind VR means animated but it is also a separate tag and in my mind should be used alongside the VR tag. I don't expect an uploader to use every tag but obvious ones should be included (clearly this game is one of those that evolved to animation. Thank you for the attempted lesson and answering my question.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
The same as every other nukige of "Magical(or not) women appear in house of MC, sex scenes ensue. Hard cut to 8 months pregnant, more sex happens."

The ONLY difference is there's not any slut/slave writing or piercings on their bodies, which is a positive imo. Even though I like body piercings, not a fan of them as a sign of 'ownership.'

Reactions: MAD6999

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AngelDevilElfAndMe-1.4.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
It's not significant enough amount of animation to warrant the tag, it's just lips moving + blinking eyes. The sex scenes themselves aren't animated and that's what matters to people.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
VNDB:

Missing a few tags.
The correct response is to go to the initial post select !report other and list the missing tags possibly include the link where the tags came from. Saying hey there's missing tags in the discussion forum is like walking up to several guys on the street and saying "This weather app says it will be sunny all day but we are being drenched with rain" It informs a small portion of people but unless the guy who made the app is among them there is not going to be any changes made. The only way your statement makes a change is if someone else makes a report because of it.

Reactions: Phegor