Seeking android

Fai12

Sep 11, 2017
Use Latest Updates page and add the mobile game tag. Than sort by view to get the most popular stuff or add other tags that interest you.

Last game I played and enjoyed on android was Harem Hotel.

oh thanks man didnt know i can do that

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
Can't do this on mobile. This whole website isn't very mobile friendly. Anytime I tap anywhere on the tags tab that opens, it just closes and refreshes the page. If I click the add tags drop down menu it brings up my keyboard and refreshes the page. I tried zooming out and tried 2 different browsers .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can't do this on mobile. This whole website isn't very mobile friendly. Anytime I tap anywhere on the tags tab that opens, it just closes and refreshes the page...
Here is the latest updates page set to mobile games, and here sorted by the rating. There is the basic tag search page here, it's not as pretty but maybe it'll work better.

There is a thread in site problems about the tag filter on mobile, no answer though.

Edit - The tags should be fixed in the test version of latest updates, try here.

Last edited:

Ghazghkull

Oct 22, 2019
Summertime Saga is really good, milfy city, I thought fantasy town and dark magic were good as well. Mobilism.org is a good place to get them (android games) it also has an app

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Ho
Use Latest Updates page and add the mobile game tag. Than sort by view to get the most popular stuff or add other tags that interest you.

Last game I played and enjoyed on android was Harem Hotel.
How to use tag? I'm new member and still confused

Lootgoon

Nov 28, 2019
Can't do this on mobile. This whole website isn't very mobile friendly. Anytime I tap anywhere on the tags tab that opens, it just closes and refreshes the page. If I click the add tags drop down menu it brings up my keyboard and refreshes the page. I tried zooming out and tried 2 different browsers .
All i did was turn it into desktop mode for it to function.

Kaizer05

Mar 14, 2021
Here is the latest updates page set to mobile games, and here sorted by the rating. There is the basic tag search page here, it's not as pretty but maybe it'll work better.

There is a thread in site problems about the tag filter on mobile, no answer though.

Edit - The tags should be fixed in the test version of latest updates, try here.
Absolutely helpful, thank you very much friend.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight